Four Added As Oscar Presenters
More and more names are filling up the list of presenters for the 79th Academy Awards ceremony. Producer Laura Ziskin confirmed yesterday, February 15 that four more actors namely Tom Cruise, Kate Winslet, Kirsten Dunst, and Ben Affleck have all taken the duty following the previously announced nine names.
Honoring best achievements in filmmaking of 2006, this year's event will take place at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on Sunday, February 25 and be aired live by ABC at 5 p.m. PST (8 p.m. EST), beginning with a half-hour red carpet arrivals segment, "The Road to the Oscars."
Out of these four, only Kate Winslet who receives a nomination this year. The beauty lands one in Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role category for her appearance in "Little Children", making it the fifth time she scores at the prestigious event.
More Tom Cruise News
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.