Four Added As Oscar Presenters
More and more names are filling up the list of presenters for the 79th Academy Awards ceremony. Producer Laura Ziskin confirmed yesterday, February 15 that four more actors namely Tom Cruise, Kate Winslet, Kirsten Dunst, and Ben Affleck have all taken the duty following the previously announced nine names.
Honoring best achievements in filmmaking of 2006, this year's event will take place at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on Sunday, February 25 and be aired live by ABC at 5 p.m. PST (8 p.m. EST), beginning with a half-hour red carpet arrivals segment, "The Road to the Oscars."
Out of these four, only Kate Winslet who receives a nomination this year. The beauty lands one in Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role category for her appearance in "Little Children", making it the fifth time she scores at the prestigious event.
More Tom Cruise News
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!