Four Added As Oscar Presenters
More and more names are filling up the list of presenters for the 79th Academy Awards ceremony. Producer Laura Ziskin confirmed yesterday, February 15 that four more actors namely Tom Cruise, Kate Winslet, Kirsten Dunst, and Ben Affleck have all taken the duty following the previously announced nine names.
Honoring best achievements in filmmaking of 2006, this year's event will take place at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on Sunday, February 25 and be aired live by ABC at 5 p.m. PST (8 p.m. EST), beginning with a half-hour red carpet arrivals segment, "The Road to the Oscars."
Out of these four, only Kate Winslet who receives a nomination this year. The beauty lands one in Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role category for her appearance in "Little Children", making it the fifth time she scores at the prestigious event.
More Tom Cruise News
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week