Four Added As Oscar Presenters
More and more names are filling up the list of presenters for the 79th Academy Awards ceremony. Producer Laura Ziskin confirmed yesterday, February 15 that four more actors namely Tom Cruise, Kate Winslet, Kirsten Dunst, and Ben Affleck have all taken the duty following the previously announced nine names.
Honoring best achievements in filmmaking of 2006, this year's event will take place at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on Sunday, February 25 and be aired live by ABC at 5 p.m. PST (8 p.m. EST), beginning with a half-hour red carpet arrivals segment, "The Road to the Oscars."
Out of these four, only Kate Winslet who receives a nomination this year. The beauty lands one in Best Performance by an Actress in a Leading Role category for her appearance in "Little Children", making it the fifth time she scores at the prestigious event.
More Tom Cruise News
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'