Valentine's Day Reunited Denise Richards, Charlie Sheen and Their Kids
The spirit of Valentine's Day brought the family whole again. Denise Richards and estranged husband, Charlie Sheen, reunited with their daughters, Sam J. and Lola Rose, for the day of love.
When it comes to their little girls, the couple who once went through a tough divorce, wants to make it good. Denise and Charlie, spotted with a daughter in each arm, were seen strolling past the Agoura Animal Clinic on Wednesday Feb 14th.
Could it be a sign of a reunion? If not, then at least the parents still have love for their children.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters