Valentine's Day Reunited Denise Richards, Charlie Sheen and Their Kids
The spirit of Valentine's Day brought the family whole again. Denise Richards and estranged husband, Charlie Sheen, reunited with their daughters, Sam J. and Lola Rose, for the day of love.
When it comes to their little girls, the couple who once went through a tough divorce, wants to make it good. Denise and Charlie, spotted with a daughter in each arm, were seen strolling past the Agoura Animal Clinic on Wednesday Feb 14th.
Could it be a sign of a reunion? If not, then at least the parents still have love for their children.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel