Valentine's Day Reunited Denise Richards, Charlie Sheen and Their Kids
The spirit of Valentine's Day brought the family whole again. Denise Richards and estranged husband, Charlie Sheen, reunited with their daughters, Sam J. and Lola Rose, for the day of love.
When it comes to their little girls, the couple who once went through a tough divorce, wants to make it good. Denise and Charlie, spotted with a daughter in each arm, were seen strolling past the Agoura Animal Clinic on Wednesday Feb 14th.
Could it be a sign of a reunion? If not, then at least the parents still have love for their children.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding