Valentine's Day Reunited Denise Richards, Charlie Sheen and Their Kids
The spirit of Valentine's Day brought the family whole again. Denise Richards and estranged husband, Charlie Sheen, reunited with their daughters, Sam J. and Lola Rose, for the day of love.
When it comes to their little girls, the couple who once went through a tough divorce, wants to make it good. Denise and Charlie, spotted with a daughter in each arm, were seen strolling past the Agoura Animal Clinic on Wednesday Feb 14th.
Could it be a sign of a reunion? If not, then at least the parents still have love for their children.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier