Enjoy Your "Midnight Fantasy" with Phone Calls from Britney Spears
Wanna know what's new from Britney Spears? In an attempt to promote her latest fragrance, "Midnight Fantasy," which was launched in December 2006, Elizabeth Arden, a global prestige beauty products company, will make it possible for fans to send personalized "Midnight Fantasy" phone calls from Britney on midnightfantasybritneyspears.com.
Using the Interactive Voice Recording (IVR) technology, fans nationwide will be able to send a personalized voice message from Britney to a friend's phone or e-mail address. Senders provide the receiver's name and personality to create a personalized "MIDNIGHT fantasy" message from Britney selected just for them.
Messages will be sent from the site http://www.midnightfantasybritneyspears.com/. The Britney Spears personal voice message will be heard as soon as the lucky recipient picks up the phone. Enjoy it people.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons