Enjoy Your "Midnight Fantasy" with Phone Calls from Britney Spears
Wanna know what's new from Britney Spears? In an attempt to promote her latest fragrance, "Midnight Fantasy," which was launched in December 2006, Elizabeth Arden, a global prestige beauty products company, will make it possible for fans to send personalized "Midnight Fantasy" phone calls from Britney on midnightfantasybritneyspears.com.
Using the Interactive Voice Recording (IVR) technology, fans nationwide will be able to send a personalized voice message from Britney to a friend's phone or e-mail address. Senders provide the receiver's name and personality to create a personalized "MIDNIGHT fantasy" message from Britney selected just for them.
Messages will be sent from the site http://www.midnightfantasybritneyspears.com/. The Britney Spears personal voice message will be heard as soon as the lucky recipient picks up the phone. Enjoy it people.
More Britney Spears News
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China