Enjoy Your "Midnight Fantasy" with Phone Calls from Britney Spears
Wanna know what's new from Britney Spears? In an attempt to promote her latest fragrance, "Midnight Fantasy," which was launched in December 2006, Elizabeth Arden, a global prestige beauty products company, will make it possible for fans to send personalized "Midnight Fantasy" phone calls from Britney on midnightfantasybritneyspears.com.
Using the Interactive Voice Recording (IVR) technology, fans nationwide will be able to send a personalized voice message from Britney to a friend's phone or e-mail address. Senders provide the receiver's name and personality to create a personalized "MIDNIGHT fantasy" message from Britney selected just for them.
Messages will be sent from the site http://www.midnightfantasybritneyspears.com/. The Britney Spears personal voice message will be heard as soon as the lucky recipient picks up the phone. Enjoy it people.
More Britney Spears News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs