Enjoy Your "Midnight Fantasy" with Phone Calls from Britney Spears
Wanna know what's new from Britney Spears? In an attempt to promote her latest fragrance, "Midnight Fantasy," which was launched in December 2006, Elizabeth Arden, a global prestige beauty products company, will make it possible for fans to send personalized "Midnight Fantasy" phone calls from Britney on midnightfantasybritneyspears.com.
Using the Interactive Voice Recording (IVR) technology, fans nationwide will be able to send a personalized voice message from Britney to a friend's phone or e-mail address. Senders provide the receiver's name and personality to create a personalized "MIDNIGHT fantasy" message from Britney selected just for them.
Messages will be sent from the site http://www.midnightfantasybritneyspears.com/. The Britney Spears personal voice message will be heard as soon as the lucky recipient picks up the phone. Enjoy it people.
More Britney Spears News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App