More to Protect the "Avatar"
Good news has come from James Cameron regarding his ambitious project "Avatar." On his way back from filming three days of live action work in Kauai for the flick, the famed filmmaker eagerly gave Ain't It Cool News an update of the movie's cast.
The Oscar-winning director happily confirmed that Wes Studi, Sigourney Weaver, Peter Mensah, Joel David Moore, CCH Pounder, and Laz Alonso have all been included in the lineup with Weaver playing a character named Grace. Already submitted to the list were Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana who portray Jake Sully and Neytiri, respectively.
As for the picture's progress, Cameron is said to now begin a stage of the production called Pre-Capture which he carries out mainly with Worthington and Saldana as their characters have been fully entered into the CG system. The movie itself will be a sci-fi thriller feature telling the story of a wounded ex-marine who gets caught up in battle for survival when he is sent to settle and exploit a faraway planet.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia