More to Protect the "Avatar"
Good news has come from James Cameron regarding his ambitious project "Avatar." On his way back from filming three days of live action work in Kauai for the flick, the famed filmmaker eagerly gave Ain't It Cool News an update of the movie's cast.
The Oscar-winning director happily confirmed that Wes Studi, Sigourney Weaver, Peter Mensah, Joel David Moore, CCH Pounder, and Laz Alonso have all been included in the lineup with Weaver playing a character named Grace. Already submitted to the list were Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana who portray Jake Sully and Neytiri, respectively.
As for the picture's progress, Cameron is said to now begin a stage of the production called Pre-Capture which he carries out mainly with Worthington and Saldana as their characters have been fully entered into the CG system. The movie itself will be a sci-fi thriller feature telling the story of a wounded ex-marine who gets caught up in battle for survival when he is sent to settle and exploit a faraway planet.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up