More to Protect the "Avatar"
Good news has come from James Cameron regarding his ambitious project "Avatar." On his way back from filming three days of live action work in Kauai for the flick, the famed filmmaker eagerly gave Ain't It Cool News an update of the movie's cast.
The Oscar-winning director happily confirmed that Wes Studi, Sigourney Weaver, Peter Mensah, Joel David Moore, CCH Pounder, and Laz Alonso have all been included in the lineup with Weaver playing a character named Grace. Already submitted to the list were Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana who portray Jake Sully and Neytiri, respectively.
As for the picture's progress, Cameron is said to now begin a stage of the production called Pre-Capture which he carries out mainly with Worthington and Saldana as their characters have been fully entered into the CG system. The movie itself will be a sci-fi thriller feature telling the story of a wounded ex-marine who gets caught up in battle for survival when he is sent to settle and exploit a faraway planet.
More Avatar News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21