"Extinction" and "Grindhouse" Trailers Coming This Week
Well, sure horror fans are being spoilt this time as the trailers of two highly anticipated horror flicks are coming this week.
It is reported that new trailers of both "Resident Evil: Extinction" and "Grindhouse" will appear in theaters in front of the screening of "Ghost Rider" on Friday, February 16, 2007. That of the latter's can first be viewed on the web at Yahoo! Movies tonight while the former's is expected to be available online shortly as well.
"Extinction", set to hit theaters September 21 this year, is the third installment of the "Resident Evil" franchise based on the videogame series of the same title. As for "House" which opens earlier on April 6, it is a feature consisting two full-length segments directed by Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez each.
UPDATE 2/16/2007: Dimension Films has been confirmed to simultaneously debut the "Grindhouse" trailer through two other platforms which are mobile phones and television today, February 16. Via the former, the trailer will only be available for mobile users on Verizon Wireless V CAST while for the latter, it will appear during CW's "WWE Friday Night Smackdown!" and the Sci-FI Channel's "Special Unit 2."
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test