"Extinction" and "Grindhouse" Trailers Coming This Week
Well, sure horror fans are being spoilt this time as the trailers of two highly anticipated horror flicks are coming this week.
It is reported that new trailers of both "Resident Evil: Extinction" and "Grindhouse" will appear in theaters in front of the screening of "Ghost Rider" on Friday, February 16, 2007. That of the latter's can first be viewed on the web at Yahoo! Movies tonight while the former's is expected to be available online shortly as well.
"Extinction", set to hit theaters September 21 this year, is the third installment of the "Resident Evil" franchise based on the videogame series of the same title. As for "House" which opens earlier on April 6, it is a feature consisting two full-length segments directed by Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez each.
UPDATE 2/16/2007: Dimension Films has been confirmed to simultaneously debut the "Grindhouse" trailer through two other platforms which are mobile phones and television today, February 16. Via the former, the trailer will only be available for mobile users on Verizon Wireless V CAST while for the latter, it will appear during CW's "WWE Friday Night Smackdown!" and the Sci-FI Channel's "Special Unit 2."
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'