"Extinction" and "Grindhouse" Trailers Coming This Week
Well, sure horror fans are being spoilt this time as the trailers of two highly anticipated horror flicks are coming this week.
It is reported that new trailers of both "Resident Evil: Extinction" and "Grindhouse" will appear in theaters in front of the screening of "Ghost Rider" on Friday, February 16, 2007. That of the latter's can first be viewed on the web at Yahoo! Movies tonight while the former's is expected to be available online shortly as well.
"Extinction", set to hit theaters September 21 this year, is the third installment of the "Resident Evil" franchise based on the videogame series of the same title. As for "House" which opens earlier on April 6, it is a feature consisting two full-length segments directed by Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez each.
UPDATE 2/16/2007: Dimension Films has been confirmed to simultaneously debut the "Grindhouse" trailer through two other platforms which are mobile phones and television today, February 16. Via the former, the trailer will only be available for mobile users on Verizon Wireless V CAST while for the latter, it will appear during CW's "WWE Friday Night Smackdown!" and the Sci-FI Channel's "Special Unit 2."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo