"Extinction" and "Grindhouse" Trailers Coming This Week
Well, sure horror fans are being spoilt this time as the trailers of two highly anticipated horror flicks are coming this week.
It is reported that new trailers of both "Resident Evil: Extinction" and "Grindhouse" will appear in theaters in front of the screening of "Ghost Rider" on Friday, February 16, 2007. That of the latter's can first be viewed on the web at Yahoo! Movies tonight while the former's is expected to be available online shortly as well.
"Extinction", set to hit theaters September 21 this year, is the third installment of the "Resident Evil" franchise based on the videogame series of the same title. As for "House" which opens earlier on April 6, it is a feature consisting two full-length segments directed by Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez each.
UPDATE 2/16/2007: Dimension Films has been confirmed to simultaneously debut the "Grindhouse" trailer through two other platforms which are mobile phones and television today, February 16. Via the former, the trailer will only be available for mobile users on Verizon Wireless V CAST while for the latter, it will appear during CW's "WWE Friday Night Smackdown!" and the Sci-FI Channel's "Special Unit 2."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik