"Extinction" and "Grindhouse" Trailers Coming This Week
Well, sure horror fans are being spoilt this time as the trailers of two highly anticipated horror flicks are coming this week.
It is reported that new trailers of both "Resident Evil: Extinction" and "Grindhouse" will appear in theaters in front of the screening of "Ghost Rider" on Friday, February 16, 2007. That of the latter's can first be viewed on the web at Yahoo! Movies tonight while the former's is expected to be available online shortly as well.
"Extinction", set to hit theaters September 21 this year, is the third installment of the "Resident Evil" franchise based on the videogame series of the same title. As for "House" which opens earlier on April 6, it is a feature consisting two full-length segments directed by Quentin Tarantino and Robert Rodriguez each.
UPDATE 2/16/2007: Dimension Films has been confirmed to simultaneously debut the "Grindhouse" trailer through two other platforms which are mobile phones and television today, February 16. Via the former, the trailer will only be available for mobile users on Verizon Wireless V CAST while for the latter, it will appear during CW's "WWE Friday Night Smackdown!" and the Sci-FI Channel's "Special Unit 2."
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose