The "Ugly Betty" Proposed by Boyfriend
America Ferrera, best known for her Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award-winning role as the title character of the ABC comedy/drama series "Ugly Betty", has just got engaged to longtime boyfriend Ryan Piers Williams.
Per American publication Life & Style, it is reported that Williams popped the question last month. And now the couple is busy preparing for their wedding.
Ferrera and Williams met at film school in California. The pair has, so far, kept their relationship low key.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'