The "Ugly Betty" Proposed by Boyfriend
America Ferrera, best known for her Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild Award-winning role as the title character of the ABC comedy/drama series "Ugly Betty", has just got engaged to longtime boyfriend Ryan Piers Williams.
Per American publication Life & Style, it is reported that Williams popped the question last month. And now the couple is busy preparing for their wedding.
Ferrera and Williams met at film school in California. The pair has, so far, kept their relationship low key.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences