Michael Keaton Being Nice to "The Merry Gentleman"
Apparently not content with just being an actor, Michael Keaton is all set to spark another career in entertainment field. The "White Noise" star reportedly will take position behind the camera for the first time in an indie drama feature titled "The Merry Gentleman."
Keaton, on the other side, will also have a starring role here, accompanied by newcomer Keith Kupferer, who recently appeared in Will Ferrell's acting vehicle "Stranger Than Fiction." Production is due to start in Chicago on March 6 with expectation to wrap up by mid April.
Keaton, best known for his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman in "Batman" and "Batman Returns", originally took a job as a TV cameraman before he eventually decided to go in front of the camera. He next can be seen playing opposite Amber Valletta in The Last Time", which is scheduled to hit theaters on April 20 this year.
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'