Michael Keaton Being Nice to "The Merry Gentleman"
Apparently not content with just being an actor, Michael Keaton is all set to spark another career in entertainment field. The "White Noise" star reportedly will take position behind the camera for the first time in an indie drama feature titled "The Merry Gentleman."
Keaton, on the other side, will also have a starring role here, accompanied by newcomer Keith Kupferer, who recently appeared in Will Ferrell's acting vehicle "Stranger Than Fiction." Production is due to start in Chicago on March 6 with expectation to wrap up by mid April.
Keaton, best known for his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman in "Batman" and "Batman Returns", originally took a job as a TV cameraman before he eventually decided to go in front of the camera. He next can be seen playing opposite Amber Valletta in The Last Time", which is scheduled to hit theaters on April 20 this year.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development