Michael Keaton Being Nice to "The Merry Gentleman"
Apparently not content with just being an actor, Michael Keaton is all set to spark another career in entertainment field. The "White Noise" star reportedly will take position behind the camera for the first time in an indie drama feature titled "The Merry Gentleman."
Keaton, on the other side, will also have a starring role here, accompanied by newcomer Keith Kupferer, who recently appeared in Will Ferrell's acting vehicle "Stranger Than Fiction." Production is due to start in Chicago on March 6 with expectation to wrap up by mid April.
Keaton, best known for his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman in "Batman" and "Batman Returns", originally took a job as a TV cameraman before he eventually decided to go in front of the camera. He next can be seen playing opposite Amber Valletta in The Last Time", which is scheduled to hit theaters on April 20 this year.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy