Michael Keaton Being Nice to "The Merry Gentleman"
Apparently not content with just being an actor, Michael Keaton is all set to spark another career in entertainment field. The "White Noise" star reportedly will take position behind the camera for the first time in an indie drama feature titled "The Merry Gentleman."
Keaton, on the other side, will also have a starring role here, accompanied by newcomer Keith Kupferer, who recently appeared in Will Ferrell's acting vehicle "Stranger Than Fiction." Production is due to start in Chicago on March 6 with expectation to wrap up by mid April.
Keaton, best known for his role as Bruce Wayne/Batman in "Batman" and "Batman Returns", originally took a job as a TV cameraman before he eventually decided to go in front of the camera. He next can be seen playing opposite Amber Valletta in The Last Time", which is scheduled to hit theaters on April 20 this year.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?