Winners at the 2007 Brit Awards
Arctic Monkeys, The Killers, James Morrison, and Take That are among the winners at the 2007 Brit Awards, held at a ceremony Wednesday night Feb 14th in London.
British rock act Arctic Monkeys wins double, mainly for the categories of British Group and MasterCard British Album for "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I Am Not". Meanwhile, Las Vegas rockers The Killers also win two, which are the International Group award and International Album for "Sam's Town".
English singer-songwriter Morrison, to add, earns the British Male Solo Artist award and reformed boy band Take That brings home the British Single award for "Patience". Muse, which had been nominated for the Best British Album and Best British Group categories, nabs the award for British Live Act.
Some other award winners, including Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake, Oasis, Orson and many more. Check out the entire list of the winners at http://brits.co.uk/winners/2007/.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby