Winners at the 2007 Brit Awards
Arctic Monkeys, The Killers, James Morrison, and Take That are among the winners at the 2007 Brit Awards, held at a ceremony Wednesday night Feb 14th in London.
British rock act Arctic Monkeys wins double, mainly for the categories of British Group and MasterCard British Album for "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I Am Not". Meanwhile, Las Vegas rockers The Killers also win two, which are the International Group award and International Album for "Sam's Town".
English singer-songwriter Morrison, to add, earns the British Male Solo Artist award and reformed boy band Take That brings home the British Single award for "Patience". Muse, which had been nominated for the Best British Album and Best British Group categories, nabs the award for British Live Act.
Some other award winners, including Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake, Oasis, Orson and many more. Check out the entire list of the winners at http://brits.co.uk/winners/2007/.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding