Winners at the 2007 Brit Awards
Arctic Monkeys, The Killers, James Morrison, and Take That are among the winners at the 2007 Brit Awards, held at a ceremony Wednesday night Feb 14th in London.
British rock act Arctic Monkeys wins double, mainly for the categories of British Group and MasterCard British Album for "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I Am Not". Meanwhile, Las Vegas rockers The Killers also win two, which are the International Group award and International Album for "Sam's Town".
English singer-songwriter Morrison, to add, earns the British Male Solo Artist award and reformed boy band Take That brings home the British Single award for "Patience". Muse, which had been nominated for the Best British Album and Best British Group categories, nabs the award for British Live Act.
Some other award winners, including Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake, Oasis, Orson and many more. Check out the entire list of the winners at http://brits.co.uk/winners/2007/.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3