Winners at the 2007 Brit Awards
Arctic Monkeys, The Killers, James Morrison, and Take That are among the winners at the 2007 Brit Awards, held at a ceremony Wednesday night Feb 14th in London.
British rock act Arctic Monkeys wins double, mainly for the categories of British Group and MasterCard British Album for "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I Am Not". Meanwhile, Las Vegas rockers The Killers also win two, which are the International Group award and International Album for "Sam's Town".
English singer-songwriter Morrison, to add, earns the British Male Solo Artist award and reformed boy band Take That brings home the British Single award for "Patience". Muse, which had been nominated for the Best British Album and Best British Group categories, nabs the award for British Live Act.
Some other award winners, including Nelly Furtado, Justin Timberlake, Oasis, Orson and many more. Check out the entire list of the winners at http://brits.co.uk/winners/2007/.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier