"My Grammy Moment" Winner, Robyn Troup
The Grammys brought good luck for Houston native Robyn Troup as she was chosen the winner of the "My Grammy Moment" contest, thus made it possible for her to take the stage alongside pop star Justin Timberlake.
Jennifer Hudson, one of the "Dreamgirls", crowned Robyn the winner, with the most votes from online and text-message voting, during the live broadcast Sunday night Feb 11th. Then rushed onstage to perform with Timberlake, the duo covered the Bill Withers' hit "Ain't No Sunshine" and Timberlake's hit "My Love."
Claimed her winning as "blur", the 19-year-old beauty said, "I was so prepared for them to say somebody else. I had my game face on and everything." Now that the Grammy is over, what's next for this new starlet?
More Justin Timberlake News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'