"My Grammy Moment" Winner, Robyn Troup
The Grammys brought good luck for Houston native Robyn Troup as she was chosen the winner of the "My Grammy Moment" contest, thus made it possible for her to take the stage alongside pop star Justin Timberlake.
Jennifer Hudson, one of the "Dreamgirls", crowned Robyn the winner, with the most votes from online and text-message voting, during the live broadcast Sunday night Feb 11th. Then rushed onstage to perform with Timberlake, the duo covered the Bill Withers' hit "Ain't No Sunshine" and Timberlake's hit "My Love."
Claimed her winning as "blur", the 19-year-old beauty said, "I was so prepared for them to say somebody else. I had my game face on and everything." Now that the Grammy is over, what's next for this new starlet?
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3