"My Grammy Moment" Winner, Robyn Troup
The Grammys brought good luck for Houston native Robyn Troup as she was chosen the winner of the "My Grammy Moment" contest, thus made it possible for her to take the stage alongside pop star Justin Timberlake.
Jennifer Hudson, one of the "Dreamgirls", crowned Robyn the winner, with the most votes from online and text-message voting, during the live broadcast Sunday night Feb 11th. Then rushed onstage to perform with Timberlake, the duo covered the Bill Withers' hit "Ain't No Sunshine" and Timberlake's hit "My Love."
Claimed her winning as "blur", the 19-year-old beauty said, "I was so prepared for them to say somebody else. I had my game face on and everything." Now that the Grammy is over, what's next for this new starlet?
More Justin Timberlake News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed