"My Grammy Moment" Winner, Robyn Troup
The Grammys brought good luck for Houston native Robyn Troup as she was chosen the winner of the "My Grammy Moment" contest, thus made it possible for her to take the stage alongside pop star Justin Timberlake.
Jennifer Hudson, one of the "Dreamgirls", crowned Robyn the winner, with the most votes from online and text-message voting, during the live broadcast Sunday night Feb 11th. Then rushed onstage to perform with Timberlake, the duo covered the Bill Withers' hit "Ain't No Sunshine" and Timberlake's hit "My Love."
Claimed her winning as "blur", the 19-year-old beauty said, "I was so prepared for them to say somebody else. I had my game face on and everything." Now that the Grammy is over, what's next for this new starlet?
More Justin Timberlake News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...