Mark Ruffalo Plays Trick on "Brothers Bloom"
Completing the main cast in "The Brothers Bloom", Mark Ruffalo has reached agreement to take starring part in the flick as the older brother in a veteran conman team who becomes the center of the film's story.
Playing the younger one is Adrien Brody while Rachel Weisz and Rinko Kikuchi will portray a mysterious millionaire and the brothers' secretive accomplice, respectively. Production starts on March 19 this year around twelve countries in Asia and Europe with Rian Johnson directing as well as penning the script.
Ruffalo, best known for his performance in "You Can Count on Me", initially worked as a bartender for nine years before making his way to enter film industry in early 1990s. He next can be seen on the big screen appearing alongside Jake Gyllenhaal and Robert Downey Jr. in Paramount Pictures' thriller drama "Zodiac."
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle