Mark Ruffalo Plays Trick on "Brothers Bloom"
Completing the main cast in "The Brothers Bloom", Mark Ruffalo has reached agreement to take starring part in the flick as the older brother in a veteran conman team who becomes the center of the film's story.
Playing the younger one is Adrien Brody while Rachel Weisz and Rinko Kikuchi will portray a mysterious millionaire and the brothers' secretive accomplice, respectively. Production starts on March 19 this year around twelve countries in Asia and Europe with Rian Johnson directing as well as penning the script.
Ruffalo, best known for his performance in "You Can Count on Me", initially worked as a bartender for nine years before making his way to enter film industry in early 1990s. He next can be seen on the big screen appearing alongside Jake Gyllenhaal and Robert Downey Jr. in Paramount Pictures' thriller drama "Zodiac."
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab