Mark Ruffalo Plays Trick on "Brothers Bloom"
Completing the main cast in "The Brothers Bloom", Mark Ruffalo has reached agreement to take starring part in the flick as the older brother in a veteran conman team who becomes the center of the film's story.
Playing the younger one is Adrien Brody while Rachel Weisz and Rinko Kikuchi will portray a mysterious millionaire and the brothers' secretive accomplice, respectively. Production starts on March 19 this year around twelve countries in Asia and Europe with Rian Johnson directing as well as penning the script.
Ruffalo, best known for his performance in "You Can Count on Me", initially worked as a bartender for nine years before making his way to enter film industry in early 1990s. He next can be seen on the big screen appearing alongside Jake Gyllenhaal and Robert Downey Jr. in Paramount Pictures' thriller drama "Zodiac."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert