Mark Ruffalo Plays Trick on "Brothers Bloom"
Completing the main cast in "The Brothers Bloom", Mark Ruffalo has reached agreement to take starring part in the flick as the older brother in a veteran conman team who becomes the center of the film's story.
Playing the younger one is Adrien Brody while Rachel Weisz and Rinko Kikuchi will portray a mysterious millionaire and the brothers' secretive accomplice, respectively. Production starts on March 19 this year around twelve countries in Asia and Europe with Rian Johnson directing as well as penning the script.
Ruffalo, best known for his performance in "You Can Count on Me", initially worked as a bartender for nine years before making his way to enter film industry in early 1990s. He next can be seen on the big screen appearing alongside Jake Gyllenhaal and Robert Downey Jr. in Paramount Pictures' thriller drama "Zodiac."
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons