"Queen Latifah Totally Wants Like 18 Babies"
The Queen is keen to adopt. Queen Latifah is the latest celebrity who is planning to adopt.
In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres Monday Feb 12th, the actress-singer said she would love to have about 18 babies. Biological or adopt? Being asked so, the star told DeGeneres "I want to have and adopt. I always have, ever since I was 18 I wanted a baby and I wanted to have and adopt because there are a lot of kids."
She, furthermore, revealed "I want to adopt an American baby though, you know what I mean, no offense. Just because there are so many kids here that need our help. My sister is a social worker, and there are just so many kids that could use a good home."
Latifah, nevertheless, claimed she doesn't oppose foreign adoptions, saying "Nothing against going out the country. That's great and I get why a lot of people do it - because of the laws here. I just feel like if I do I would help a kid right [here] in the hood."
More Queen Latifah News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent