"Queen Latifah Totally Wants Like 18 Babies"
The Queen is keen to adopt. Queen Latifah is the latest celebrity who is planning to adopt.
In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres Monday Feb 12th, the actress-singer said she would love to have about 18 babies. Biological or adopt? Being asked so, the star told DeGeneres "I want to have and adopt. I always have, ever since I was 18 I wanted a baby and I wanted to have and adopt because there are a lot of kids."
She, furthermore, revealed "I want to adopt an American baby though, you know what I mean, no offense. Just because there are so many kids here that need our help. My sister is a social worker, and there are just so many kids that could use a good home."
Latifah, nevertheless, claimed she doesn't oppose foreign adoptions, saying "Nothing against going out the country. That's great and I get why a lot of people do it - because of the laws here. I just feel like if I do I would help a kid right [here] in the hood."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism