"Queen Latifah Totally Wants Like 18 Babies"
The Queen is keen to adopt. Queen Latifah is the latest celebrity who is planning to adopt.
In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres Monday Feb 12th, the actress-singer said she would love to have about 18 babies. Biological or adopt? Being asked so, the star told DeGeneres "I want to have and adopt. I always have, ever since I was 18 I wanted a baby and I wanted to have and adopt because there are a lot of kids."
She, furthermore, revealed "I want to adopt an American baby though, you know what I mean, no offense. Just because there are so many kids here that need our help. My sister is a social worker, and there are just so many kids that could use a good home."
Latifah, nevertheless, claimed she doesn't oppose foreign adoptions, saying "Nothing against going out the country. That's great and I get why a lot of people do it - because of the laws here. I just feel like if I do I would help a kid right [here] in the hood."
More Queen Latifah News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia