"Queen Latifah Totally Wants Like 18 Babies"
The Queen is keen to adopt. Queen Latifah is the latest celebrity who is planning to adopt.
In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres Monday Feb 12th, the actress-singer said she would love to have about 18 babies. Biological or adopt? Being asked so, the star told DeGeneres "I want to have and adopt. I always have, ever since I was 18 I wanted a baby and I wanted to have and adopt because there are a lot of kids."
She, furthermore, revealed "I want to adopt an American baby though, you know what I mean, no offense. Just because there are so many kids here that need our help. My sister is a social worker, and there are just so many kids that could use a good home."
Latifah, nevertheless, claimed she doesn't oppose foreign adoptions, saying "Nothing against going out the country. That's great and I get why a lot of people do it - because of the laws here. I just feel like if I do I would help a kid right [here] in the hood."
More Queen Latifah News
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair