Jennifer Hudson to Grace the Cover of Vogue
Many thanks to the success of "Dreamgirls" that Jennifer Hudson, who previously known as one of the finalists on the third season of the FOX talent-search television series American Idol, could earn more success. Not only the success of the hit movie brings her an Academy Award nomination, but also it earns her prestigious offers, naming one is appearing on the cover of fashion magazine Vogue.
Hudson will appear on the cover of the magazine's annual Power Issue next month, thus becoming the first African-American singer and the third black woman to appear on the cover of the publication, following in the footsteps of Oprah Winfrey and Halle Berry.
The pictures of Hudson, shot by the famous photographer Annie Leibovitz, were taken at Harlem's Apollo Theater in New York.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal