Jennifer Hudson to Grace the Cover of Vogue
Many thanks to the success of "Dreamgirls" that Jennifer Hudson, who previously known as one of the finalists on the third season of the FOX talent-search television series American Idol, could earn more success. Not only the success of the hit movie brings her an Academy Award nomination, but also it earns her prestigious offers, naming one is appearing on the cover of fashion magazine Vogue.
Hudson will appear on the cover of the magazine's annual Power Issue next month, thus becoming the first African-American singer and the third black woman to appear on the cover of the publication, following in the footsteps of Oprah Winfrey and Halle Berry.
The pictures of Hudson, shot by the famous photographer Annie Leibovitz, were taken at Harlem's Apollo Theater in New York.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer