Jennifer Hudson to Grace the Cover of Vogue
Many thanks to the success of "Dreamgirls" that Jennifer Hudson, who previously known as one of the finalists on the third season of the FOX talent-search television series American Idol, could earn more success. Not only the success of the hit movie brings her an Academy Award nomination, but also it earns her prestigious offers, naming one is appearing on the cover of fashion magazine Vogue.
Hudson will appear on the cover of the magazine's annual Power Issue next month, thus becoming the first African-American singer and the third black woman to appear on the cover of the publication, following in the footsteps of Oprah Winfrey and Halle Berry.
The pictures of Hudson, shot by the famous photographer Annie Leibovitz, were taken at Harlem's Apollo Theater in New York.
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video