Jennifer Hudson to Grace the Cover of Vogue
Many thanks to the success of "Dreamgirls" that Jennifer Hudson, who previously known as one of the finalists on the third season of the FOX talent-search television series American Idol, could earn more success. Not only the success of the hit movie brings her an Academy Award nomination, but also it earns her prestigious offers, naming one is appearing on the cover of fashion magazine Vogue.
Hudson will appear on the cover of the magazine's annual Power Issue next month, thus becoming the first African-American singer and the third black woman to appear on the cover of the publication, following in the footsteps of Oprah Winfrey and Halle Berry.
The pictures of Hudson, shot by the famous photographer Annie Leibovitz, were taken at Harlem's Apollo Theater in New York.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton