Leonardo DiCaprio Uncovers "Conspiracy of Fools"
Back in business with Warner Bros. Pictures after toplining its "Blood Diamond" and "The Departed", Leonardo DiCaprio is set to be the leadstar in the studio's new project "Conspiracy of Fools", an adaptation of the Kurt Eichenwald book.
Warner is currently finalizing a rights deal on the book, which tells about the collapse of Enron Corporation from the author's view. Meanwhile, "The Longest Yard" scribe Sheldon Turner has been appointed to work on the screenplay.
As for DiCaprio, the striking actor will be billed to play a newcomer to Enron who slowly peels back the layers to expose the campaign of greed and fraudulent accounting that drives the Houston-based energy company into bankruptcy. Furthermore, he will also seat as one the project's producers through his Appian Way production company.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video