Leonardo DiCaprio Uncovers "Conspiracy of Fools"
Back in business with Warner Bros. Pictures after toplining its "Blood Diamond" and "The Departed", Leonardo DiCaprio is set to be the leadstar in the studio's new project "Conspiracy of Fools", an adaptation of the Kurt Eichenwald book.
Warner is currently finalizing a rights deal on the book, which tells about the collapse of Enron Corporation from the author's view. Meanwhile, "The Longest Yard" scribe Sheldon Turner has been appointed to work on the screenplay.
As for DiCaprio, the striking actor will be billed to play a newcomer to Enron who slowly peels back the layers to expose the campaign of greed and fraudulent accounting that drives the Houston-based energy company into bankruptcy. Furthermore, he will also seat as one the project's producers through his Appian Way production company.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other