Leonardo DiCaprio Uncovers "Conspiracy of Fools"
Back in business with Warner Bros. Pictures after toplining its "Blood Diamond" and "The Departed", Leonardo DiCaprio is set to be the leadstar in the studio's new project "Conspiracy of Fools", an adaptation of the Kurt Eichenwald book.
Warner is currently finalizing a rights deal on the book, which tells about the collapse of Enron Corporation from the author's view. Meanwhile, "The Longest Yard" scribe Sheldon Turner has been appointed to work on the screenplay.
As for DiCaprio, the striking actor will be billed to play a newcomer to Enron who slowly peels back the layers to expose the campaign of greed and fraudulent accounting that drives the Houston-based energy company into bankruptcy. Furthermore, he will also seat as one the project's producers through his Appian Way production company.
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'