Leonardo DiCaprio Uncovers "Conspiracy of Fools"
Back in business with Warner Bros. Pictures after toplining its "Blood Diamond" and "The Departed", Leonardo DiCaprio is set to be the leadstar in the studio's new project "Conspiracy of Fools", an adaptation of the Kurt Eichenwald book.
Warner is currently finalizing a rights deal on the book, which tells about the collapse of Enron Corporation from the author's view. Meanwhile, "The Longest Yard" scribe Sheldon Turner has been appointed to work on the screenplay.
As for DiCaprio, the striking actor will be billed to play a newcomer to Enron who slowly peels back the layers to expose the campaign of greed and fraudulent accounting that drives the Houston-based energy company into bankruptcy. Furthermore, he will also seat as one the project's producers through his Appian Way production company.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC