Jennifer Garner Sends the Devil to "Junior League"
Taking a deeper move in producing field, Jennifer Garner is onboard to produce a comedy flick titled "Devil in the Junior League" that may also be a possible starring vehicle for her.
Based on Linda Francis Lee's novel of the same name, the project focuses on a Southern socialite who has to get her lawyer's less-than-appropriate wife into the Junior League in exchange for his service to help her retrieving her fortune her husband has taken when running off with another woman.
Garner will produce via her Vandalia Films alongside Scott Stuber and Mary Parent as well as Laura Hooper for Universal Pictures. Apart from the flick, which has been picked by Universal from Fox 2000, the actress will also produce "Christmas in Connecticut" and "Be With You" that she is attached to star in.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3