Jennifer Garner Sends the Devil to "Junior League"
Taking a deeper move in producing field, Jennifer Garner is onboard to produce a comedy flick titled "Devil in the Junior League" that may also be a possible starring vehicle for her.
Based on Linda Francis Lee's novel of the same name, the project focuses on a Southern socialite who has to get her lawyer's less-than-appropriate wife into the Junior League in exchange for his service to help her retrieving her fortune her husband has taken when running off with another woman.
Garner will produce via her Vandalia Films alongside Scott Stuber and Mary Parent as well as Laura Hooper for Universal Pictures. Apart from the flick, which has been picked by Universal from Fox 2000, the actress will also produce "Christmas in Connecticut" and "Be With You" that she is attached to star in.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce