Jennifer Garner Sends the Devil to "Junior League"
Taking a deeper move in producing field, Jennifer Garner is onboard to produce a comedy flick titled "Devil in the Junior League" that may also be a possible starring vehicle for her.
Based on Linda Francis Lee's novel of the same name, the project focuses on a Southern socialite who has to get her lawyer's less-than-appropriate wife into the Junior League in exchange for his service to help her retrieving her fortune her husband has taken when running off with another woman.
Garner will produce via her Vandalia Films alongside Scott Stuber and Mary Parent as well as Laura Hooper for Universal Pictures. Apart from the flick, which has been picked by Universal from Fox 2000, the actress will also produce "Christmas in Connecticut" and "Be With You" that she is attached to star in.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed