Jennifer Garner Sends the Devil to "Junior League"
Taking a deeper move in producing field, Jennifer Garner is onboard to produce a comedy flick titled "Devil in the Junior League" that may also be a possible starring vehicle for her.
Based on Linda Francis Lee's novel of the same name, the project focuses on a Southern socialite who has to get her lawyer's less-than-appropriate wife into the Junior League in exchange for his service to help her retrieving her fortune her husband has taken when running off with another woman.
Garner will produce via her Vandalia Films alongside Scott Stuber and Mary Parent as well as Laura Hooper for Universal Pictures. Apart from the flick, which has been picked by Universal from Fox 2000, the actress will also produce "Christmas in Connecticut" and "Be With You" that she is attached to star in.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?