Gurinder Chadha Goes "Full-Frontal Snogging"
Eyeing to assume double job like she often performs, Gurinder Chadha is engaged in negotiations to helm a teen comedy titled "Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging", a collaborative production of Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures International.
Chadha has already been tapped to write the film's script alongside her "Bend It Like Beckham" scribe Paul Mayeda Berges. The two previously also teamed up in penning for "Bride & Prejudice" and "Mistress of Spices."
Based on Louise Rennison's 1999 best-selling novel of the same title, "Snogging" revolves around a 16-year-old girl who keeps a diary about the ups and downs of being a teen, including the things she learns about kissing. Filming on the movie is scheduled to start April 15 this year with Lynda Obst producing.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars