Gurinder Chadha Goes "Full-Frontal Snogging"
Eyeing to assume double job like she often performs, Gurinder Chadha is engaged in negotiations to helm a teen comedy titled "Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging", a collaborative production of Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures International.
Chadha has already been tapped to write the film's script alongside her "Bend It Like Beckham" scribe Paul Mayeda Berges. The two previously also teamed up in penning for "Bride & Prejudice" and "Mistress of Spices."
Based on Louise Rennison's 1999 best-selling novel of the same title, "Snogging" revolves around a 16-year-old girl who keeps a diary about the ups and downs of being a teen, including the things she learns about kissing. Filming on the movie is scheduled to start April 15 this year with Lynda Obst producing.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'