Gurinder Chadha Goes "Full-Frontal Snogging"
Eyeing to assume double job like she often performs, Gurinder Chadha is engaged in negotiations to helm a teen comedy titled "Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging", a collaborative production of Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures International.
Chadha has already been tapped to write the film's script alongside her "Bend It Like Beckham" scribe Paul Mayeda Berges. The two previously also teamed up in penning for "Bride & Prejudice" and "Mistress of Spices."
Based on Louise Rennison's 1999 best-selling novel of the same title, "Snogging" revolves around a 16-year-old girl who keeps a diary about the ups and downs of being a teen, including the things she learns about kissing. Filming on the movie is scheduled to start April 15 this year with Lynda Obst producing.
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis