Gurinder Chadha Goes "Full-Frontal Snogging"
Eyeing to assume double job like she often performs, Gurinder Chadha is engaged in negotiations to helm a teen comedy titled "Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging", a collaborative production of Nickelodeon Movies and Paramount Pictures International.
Chadha has already been tapped to write the film's script alongside her "Bend It Like Beckham" scribe Paul Mayeda Berges. The two previously also teamed up in penning for "Bride & Prejudice" and "Mistress of Spices."
Based on Louise Rennison's 1999 best-selling novel of the same title, "Snogging" revolves around a 16-year-old girl who keeps a diary about the ups and downs of being a teen, including the things she learns about kissing. Filming on the movie is scheduled to start April 15 this year with Lynda Obst producing.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App