"Half-Blood Prince" Getting Set Up
Seems things are being quickened for next "Harry Potter" installment. The series art director Stuart Craig has disclosed in a Newsweek interview that he has already commenced work on "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince."
Here Craig revealed that he is now busy designing sets for the project, including the astronomy tower where a beloved character will sadly plummet to his death.
"It has to be impressive and beautiful and poignant," the man remarked. "So I'm looking forward to doing that."
The sixth installment of the mega-hit franchise, "Half-Blood Prince" has been confirmed by Warner Bros. Pictures to come out in theaters on November 21, 2008. While Steve Kloves is expected to pen the screenplay, a director has not yet been found yet, but it was previously reported that Michael Hoffman is in talks for the position.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says