John Mayer & Jessica Simpson Make It Official, Plan to Marry in May
No need to doubt that John Mayer and Jessica Simpson do dating. They make it official at the Grammys after-party that they are couple, as they could barely keep their hands off each other, cuddling and posing as paparazzi snapped photos.
Being asked by host Sheryl Hickie of "Entertainment Tonight Canada" about his running shoes, Mayer said he knew they were inappropriate but promised he would wear better shoes to his wedding. Asked if he planned on getting married, he replied "May" and walked away.
Mayer and Jessica first met at a pre-Grammys party in 2005, when she was still married to Nick Lachey. And despite photo-fuelled speculation that they are dating, the pair hasn't openly described their relationship.
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked
- Emma Roberts and Ex Evan Peters Spark Reconciliation Rumors After Spotted Together