John Mayer & Jessica Simpson Make It Official, Plan to Marry in May
No need to doubt that John Mayer and Jessica Simpson do dating. They make it official at the Grammys after-party that they are couple, as they could barely keep their hands off each other, cuddling and posing as paparazzi snapped photos.
Being asked by host Sheryl Hickie of "Entertainment Tonight Canada" about his running shoes, Mayer said he knew they were inappropriate but promised he would wear better shoes to his wedding. Asked if he planned on getting married, he replied "May" and walked away.
Mayer and Jessica first met at a pre-Grammys party in 2005, when she was still married to Nick Lachey. And despite photo-fuelled speculation that they are dating, the pair hasn't openly described their relationship.
More John Mayer News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie