John Mayer & Jessica Simpson Make It Official, Plan to Marry in May
No need to doubt that John Mayer and Jessica Simpson do dating. They make it official at the Grammys after-party that they are couple, as they could barely keep their hands off each other, cuddling and posing as paparazzi snapped photos.
Being asked by host Sheryl Hickie of "Entertainment Tonight Canada" about his running shoes, Mayer said he knew they were inappropriate but promised he would wear better shoes to his wedding. Asked if he planned on getting married, he replied "May" and walked away.
Mayer and Jessica first met at a pre-Grammys party in 2005, when she was still married to Nick Lachey. And despite photo-fuelled speculation that they are dating, the pair hasn't openly described their relationship.
More John Mayer News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App