John Mayer & Jessica Simpson Make It Official, Plan to Marry in May
No need to doubt that John Mayer and Jessica Simpson do dating. They make it official at the Grammys after-party that they are couple, as they could barely keep their hands off each other, cuddling and posing as paparazzi snapped photos.
Being asked by host Sheryl Hickie of "Entertainment Tonight Canada" about his running shoes, Mayer said he knew they were inappropriate but promised he would wear better shoes to his wedding. Asked if he planned on getting married, he replied "May" and walked away.
Mayer and Jessica first met at a pre-Grammys party in 2005, when she was still married to Nick Lachey. And despite photo-fuelled speculation that they are dating, the pair hasn't openly described their relationship.
More John Mayer News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala