John Mayer & Jessica Simpson Make It Official, Plan to Marry in May
No need to doubt that John Mayer and Jessica Simpson do dating. They make it official at the Grammys after-party that they are couple, as they could barely keep their hands off each other, cuddling and posing as paparazzi snapped photos.
Being asked by host Sheryl Hickie of "Entertainment Tonight Canada" about his running shoes, Mayer said he knew they were inappropriate but promised he would wear better shoes to his wedding. Asked if he planned on getting married, he replied "May" and walked away.
Mayer and Jessica first met at a pre-Grammys party in 2005, when she was still married to Nick Lachey. And despite photo-fuelled speculation that they are dating, the pair hasn't openly described their relationship.
More John Mayer News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie