Dennis Hopper to Drive "Cadillac"
Set to once again appear as a villainous character, Dennis Hopper is close to land deals to take part in indie suspense thriller "Dolan's Cadillac", Production Weekly has learned.
Based on one of Stephen King's suspenseful short stories, the project centers on Las Vegas middle school science teacher Tom Robinson who is determined to avenge his wife's death when she gets killed after witnessing an execution committed by notorious Vegas crimelord Jimmy Dolan. Production is slated to begin in April with Hopper being expected to play Dolan.
Hopper, a native of Dodge City, Kansas, first jumped into entertainment industry through an episode of Richard Boone 's TV series "Medic" in 1955. His upcoming film credits include "Ferris Wheel", "Being Michael Madsen", and "Alpha Numeric" which Val Kilmer and Winona Ryder also star in.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival