Dennis Hopper to Drive "Cadillac"
Set to once again appear as a villainous character, Dennis Hopper is close to land deals to take part in indie suspense thriller "Dolan's Cadillac", Production Weekly has learned.
Based on one of Stephen King's suspenseful short stories, the project centers on Las Vegas middle school science teacher Tom Robinson who is determined to avenge his wife's death when she gets killed after witnessing an execution committed by notorious Vegas crimelord Jimmy Dolan. Production is slated to begin in April with Hopper being expected to play Dolan.
Hopper, a native of Dodge City, Kansas, first jumped into entertainment industry through an episode of Richard Boone 's TV series "Medic" in 1955. His upcoming film credits include "Ferris Wheel", "Being Michael Madsen", and "Alpha Numeric" which Val Kilmer and Winona Ryder also star in.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps