Dennis Hopper to Drive "Cadillac"
Set to once again appear as a villainous character, Dennis Hopper is close to land deals to take part in indie suspense thriller "Dolan's Cadillac", Production Weekly has learned.
Based on one of Stephen King's suspenseful short stories, the project centers on Las Vegas middle school science teacher Tom Robinson who is determined to avenge his wife's death when she gets killed after witnessing an execution committed by notorious Vegas crimelord Jimmy Dolan. Production is slated to begin in April with Hopper being expected to play Dolan.
Hopper, a native of Dodge City, Kansas, first jumped into entertainment industry through an episode of Richard Boone 's TV series "Medic" in 1955. His upcoming film credits include "Ferris Wheel", "Being Michael Madsen", and "Alpha Numeric" which Val Kilmer and Winona Ryder also star in.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group