Dennis Hopper to Drive "Cadillac"
Set to once again appear as a villainous character, Dennis Hopper is close to land deals to take part in indie suspense thriller "Dolan's Cadillac", Production Weekly has learned.
Based on one of Stephen King's suspenseful short stories, the project centers on Las Vegas middle school science teacher Tom Robinson who is determined to avenge his wife's death when she gets killed after witnessing an execution committed by notorious Vegas crimelord Jimmy Dolan. Production is slated to begin in April with Hopper being expected to play Dolan.
Hopper, a native of Dodge City, Kansas, first jumped into entertainment industry through an episode of Richard Boone 's TV series "Medic" in 1955. His upcoming film credits include "Ferris Wheel", "Being Michael Madsen", and "Alpha Numeric" which Val Kilmer and Winona Ryder also star in.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.