Scott Rudin Protects "The Coram Boy"
Here about to come another potential flick from producer Scott Rudin. Variety has revealed that the man is teaming up with Allison Owen to make "The Coram Boy", a film feature based on Jamila Gavin's 2000 children novel of the same title for Miramax Films.
Rudin will co-produce via his Scott Rudin Productions alongside Owen's Ruby Films and BBC Films in partnership with Miramax and the U.K. Film Council. Details on film crew and production schedule have not yet been known.
The original version, a winner of the Whitbread Children's Book Award, tells about an epic adventure about orphans raised in Britain's Coram hospice in 1741. It was separately turned into a play by Helen Edmundson and became a hit at London's Royal National Theater when being performed in November 2005.
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR