Dustin Hoffman and Antonio Banderas Are the Perfect "Lovers"
Both undeniably are qualified actors and now they are joining forces to make what seems to be a movie of great quality.
Yes, Dustin Hoffman and Antonio Banderas have reportedly given their agreement to appear together in a heist thriller entitled "Lovers, Liars and Thieves" which will be developed under Ilan Girard's Arsam Productions banner.
The project is said to revolve around a pair of crooks who persuade an Italian cabinet maker to steal the Mona Lisa. No word yet on production schedule, but it has been confirmed that both writing and directing matters will be handled by Jeremy Leven, who recently was assigned to pen for "The Time Traveler's Wife."
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says