Dustin Hoffman and Antonio Banderas Are the Perfect "Lovers"
Both undeniably are qualified actors and now they are joining forces to make what seems to be a movie of great quality.
Yes, Dustin Hoffman and Antonio Banderas have reportedly given their agreement to appear together in a heist thriller entitled "Lovers, Liars and Thieves" which will be developed under Ilan Girard's Arsam Productions banner.
The project is said to revolve around a pair of crooks who persuade an Italian cabinet maker to steal the Mona Lisa. No word yet on production schedule, but it has been confirmed that both writing and directing matters will be handled by Jeremy Leven, who recently was assigned to pen for "The Time Traveler's Wife."
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash