Dustin Hoffman and Antonio Banderas Are the Perfect "Lovers"
Both undeniably are qualified actors and now they are joining forces to make what seems to be a movie of great quality.
Yes, Dustin Hoffman and Antonio Banderas have reportedly given their agreement to appear together in a heist thriller entitled "Lovers, Liars and Thieves" which will be developed under Ilan Girard's Arsam Productions banner.
The project is said to revolve around a pair of crooks who persuade an Italian cabinet maker to steal the Mona Lisa. No word yet on production schedule, but it has been confirmed that both writing and directing matters will be handled by Jeremy Leven, who recently was assigned to pen for "The Time Traveler's Wife."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'