Dustin Hoffman and Antonio Banderas Are the Perfect "Lovers"
Both undeniably are qualified actors and now they are joining forces to make what seems to be a movie of great quality.
Yes, Dustin Hoffman and Antonio Banderas have reportedly given their agreement to appear together in a heist thriller entitled "Lovers, Liars and Thieves" which will be developed under Ilan Girard's Arsam Productions banner.
The project is said to revolve around a pair of crooks who persuade an Italian cabinet maker to steal the Mona Lisa. No word yet on production schedule, but it has been confirmed that both writing and directing matters will be handled by Jeremy Leven, who recently was assigned to pen for "The Time Traveler's Wife."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'