Dustin Hoffman and Antonio Banderas Are the Perfect "Lovers"
Both undeniably are qualified actors and now they are joining forces to make what seems to be a movie of great quality.
Yes, Dustin Hoffman and Antonio Banderas have reportedly given their agreement to appear together in a heist thriller entitled "Lovers, Liars and Thieves" which will be developed under Ilan Girard's Arsam Productions banner.
The project is said to revolve around a pair of crooks who persuade an Italian cabinet maker to steal the Mona Lisa. No word yet on production schedule, but it has been confirmed that both writing and directing matters will be handled by Jeremy Leven, who recently was assigned to pen for "The Time Traveler's Wife."
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood