Carrie Underwood Is Reportedly Dating Oliver Trevena
New rumors surface by the hour that Carrie Underwood is dating Oliver Trevena. Speculation on the romance soon popped out as the American Idol winner and the British singer were spotted together in Los Angeles.
Talk is heating up that Underwood and Trevena were seen hugging and kissing last month after driving to the Los Angeles' Lax airport, where she was scheduled to catch a flight. That's not all since Us Weekly magazine was also told by a source that Underwood and Trevena began dating weeks ago.
Underwood, a Grammy winning singer, previously dated American football hunk Tony Romo. They went public with their romance at Christmas 2006, after the singer was spotted cheering the quarterback on at a Christmas Day Dallas Cowboys game.
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa