Carrie Underwood Is Reportedly Dating Oliver Trevena
New rumors surface by the hour that Carrie Underwood is dating Oliver Trevena. Speculation on the romance soon popped out as the American Idol winner and the British singer were spotted together in Los Angeles.
Talk is heating up that Underwood and Trevena were seen hugging and kissing last month after driving to the Los Angeles' Lax airport, where she was scheduled to catch a flight. That's not all since Us Weekly magazine was also told by a source that Underwood and Trevena began dating weeks ago.
Underwood, a Grammy winning singer, previously dated American football hunk Tony Romo. They went public with their romance at Christmas 2006, after the singer was spotted cheering the quarterback on at a Christmas Day Dallas Cowboys game.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'