Carrie Underwood Is Reportedly Dating Oliver Trevena
New rumors surface by the hour that Carrie Underwood is dating Oliver Trevena. Speculation on the romance soon popped out as the American Idol winner and the British singer were spotted together in Los Angeles.
Talk is heating up that Underwood and Trevena were seen hugging and kissing last month after driving to the Los Angeles' Lax airport, where she was scheduled to catch a flight. That's not all since Us Weekly magazine was also told by a source that Underwood and Trevena began dating weeks ago.
Underwood, a Grammy winning singer, previously dated American football hunk Tony Romo. They went public with their romance at Christmas 2006, after the singer was spotted cheering the quarterback on at a Christmas Day Dallas Cowboys game.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board