Carrie Underwood Is Reportedly Dating Oliver Trevena
New rumors surface by the hour that Carrie Underwood is dating Oliver Trevena. Speculation on the romance soon popped out as the American Idol winner and the British singer were spotted together in Los Angeles.
Talk is heating up that Underwood and Trevena were seen hugging and kissing last month after driving to the Los Angeles' Lax airport, where she was scheduled to catch a flight. That's not all since Us Weekly magazine was also told by a source that Underwood and Trevena began dating weeks ago.
Underwood, a Grammy winning singer, previously dated American football hunk Tony Romo. They went public with their romance at Christmas 2006, after the singer was spotted cheering the quarterback on at a Christmas Day Dallas Cowboys game.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret