Carrie Underwood Is Reportedly Dating Oliver Trevena
New rumors surface by the hour that Carrie Underwood is dating Oliver Trevena. Speculation on the romance soon popped out as the American Idol winner and the British singer were spotted together in Los Angeles.
Talk is heating up that Underwood and Trevena were seen hugging and kissing last month after driving to the Los Angeles' Lax airport, where she was scheduled to catch a flight. That's not all since Us Weekly magazine was also told by a source that Underwood and Trevena began dating weeks ago.
Underwood, a Grammy winning singer, previously dated American football hunk Tony Romo. They went public with their romance at Christmas 2006, after the singer was spotted cheering the quarterback on at a Christmas Day Dallas Cowboys game.
More Carrie Underwood News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered