Olivier Martinez Is the Most Honorable Man Kylie Minogue Has Ever Met
This is the first time ever that Kylie Minogue speaks on her break up with Olivier Martinez. The Aussie pop singer posted a message on kylie.com Friday night Feb 9th, urging fans not to harass her ex-boyfriend, saying he deserves better treatment.
In her posted message Kylie wrote, "As for the treatment Olivier has received of late, I can only reiterate that he simply does not deserve the kind of harassment or vitriol to which he has been subjected. For someone whom I have enormous love and respect, and communicate with, it is so grossly unfair: to demonize an honest man. I would ask of you, my fans, to show your support for both Olli and myself as a separation is never easy."
Further the message read, "He didn't hesitate in canceling work and putting projects on hold so he could be with me. He's the most honorable man I have ever met." Minogue and French actor Martinez announced their split on Feb. 2, after four years together.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign