Olivier Martinez Is the Most Honorable Man Kylie Minogue Has Ever Met
This is the first time ever that Kylie Minogue speaks on her break up with Olivier Martinez. The Aussie pop singer posted a message on kylie.com Friday night Feb 9th, urging fans not to harass her ex-boyfriend, saying he deserves better treatment.
In her posted message Kylie wrote, "As for the treatment Olivier has received of late, I can only reiterate that he simply does not deserve the kind of harassment or vitriol to which he has been subjected. For someone whom I have enormous love and respect, and communicate with, it is so grossly unfair: to demonize an honest man. I would ask of you, my fans, to show your support for both Olli and myself as a separation is never easy."
Further the message read, "He didn't hesitate in canceling work and putting projects on hold so he could be with me. He's the most honorable man I have ever met." Minogue and French actor Martinez announced their split on Feb. 2, after four years together.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game