Olivier Martinez Is the Most Honorable Man Kylie Minogue Has Ever Met
This is the first time ever that Kylie Minogue speaks on her break up with Olivier Martinez. The Aussie pop singer posted a message on kylie.com Friday night Feb 9th, urging fans not to harass her ex-boyfriend, saying he deserves better treatment.
In her posted message Kylie wrote, "As for the treatment Olivier has received of late, I can only reiterate that he simply does not deserve the kind of harassment or vitriol to which he has been subjected. For someone whom I have enormous love and respect, and communicate with, it is so grossly unfair: to demonize an honest man. I would ask of you, my fans, to show your support for both Olli and myself as a separation is never easy."
Further the message read, "He didn't hesitate in canceling work and putting projects on hold so he could be with me. He's the most honorable man I have ever met." Minogue and French actor Martinez announced their split on Feb. 2, after four years together.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones