Olivier Martinez Is the Most Honorable Man Kylie Minogue Has Ever Met
This is the first time ever that Kylie Minogue speaks on her break up with Olivier Martinez. The Aussie pop singer posted a message on kylie.com Friday night Feb 9th, urging fans not to harass her ex-boyfriend, saying he deserves better treatment.
In her posted message Kylie wrote, "As for the treatment Olivier has received of late, I can only reiterate that he simply does not deserve the kind of harassment or vitriol to which he has been subjected. For someone whom I have enormous love and respect, and communicate with, it is so grossly unfair: to demonize an honest man. I would ask of you, my fans, to show your support for both Olli and myself as a separation is never easy."
Further the message read, "He didn't hesitate in canceling work and putting projects on hold so he could be with me. He's the most honorable man I have ever met." Minogue and French actor Martinez announced their split on Feb. 2, after four years together.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival