Colin Farrell Has "Dirt Music" Sessions
Taking advantage from Heath Ledger's loss, Colin Farrell has stepped in the role left by the Australian actor in "Dirt Music", a movie adaptation of Tim Winton's award-winning novel of the same title produced by Hanway Films.
Therefore lines up with Rachel Weisz in the cast, the "Miami Vice" star will portray a mysterious drifter who is able to revive the passion for life of a woman during her struggle with isolation and loneliness in a remote community of the Northern Territories.
Production on the film is due to start this August in North Western Australia from the script written by Pip Karmel. Phillip Noyce is in charge to direct as well as to produce alongside his Rumbalara Films partner Miranda Culley.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors