Colin Farrell Has "Dirt Music" Sessions
Taking advantage from Heath Ledger's loss, Colin Farrell has stepped in the role left by the Australian actor in "Dirt Music", a movie adaptation of Tim Winton's award-winning novel of the same title produced by Hanway Films.
Therefore lines up with Rachel Weisz in the cast, the "Miami Vice" star will portray a mysterious drifter who is able to revive the passion for life of a woman during her struggle with isolation and loneliness in a remote community of the Northern Territories.
Production on the film is due to start this August in North Western Australia from the script written by Pip Karmel. Phillip Noyce is in charge to direct as well as to produce alongside his Rumbalara Films partner Miranda Culley.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media