Colin Farrell Has "Dirt Music" Sessions
Taking advantage from Heath Ledger's loss, Colin Farrell has stepped in the role left by the Australian actor in "Dirt Music", a movie adaptation of Tim Winton's award-winning novel of the same title produced by Hanway Films.
Therefore lines up with Rachel Weisz in the cast, the "Miami Vice" star will portray a mysterious drifter who is able to revive the passion for life of a woman during her struggle with isolation and loneliness in a remote community of the Northern Territories.
Production on the film is due to start this August in North Western Australia from the script written by Pip Karmel. Phillip Noyce is in charge to direct as well as to produce alongside his Rumbalara Films partner Miranda Culley.
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video