Colin Farrell Has "Dirt Music" Sessions
Taking advantage from Heath Ledger's loss, Colin Farrell has stepped in the role left by the Australian actor in "Dirt Music", a movie adaptation of Tim Winton's award-winning novel of the same title produced by Hanway Films.
Therefore lines up with Rachel Weisz in the cast, the "Miami Vice" star will portray a mysterious drifter who is able to revive the passion for life of a woman during her struggle with isolation and loneliness in a remote community of the Northern Territories.
Production on the film is due to start this August in North Western Australia from the script written by Pip Karmel. Phillip Noyce is in charge to direct as well as to produce alongside his Rumbalara Films partner Miranda Culley.
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones