Colin Farrell Has "Dirt Music" Sessions
Taking advantage from Heath Ledger's loss, Colin Farrell has stepped in the role left by the Australian actor in "Dirt Music", a movie adaptation of Tim Winton's award-winning novel of the same title produced by Hanway Films.
Therefore lines up with Rachel Weisz in the cast, the "Miami Vice" star will portray a mysterious drifter who is able to revive the passion for life of a woman during her struggle with isolation and loneliness in a remote community of the Northern Territories.
Production on the film is due to start this August in North Western Australia from the script written by Pip Karmel. Phillip Noyce is in charge to direct as well as to produce alongside his Rumbalara Films partner Miranda Culley.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack