Matthew Goode and Ben Whisaw Picked for "Brideshead Revisited"
Ready to establish a solid team onscreen, Matthew Goode and Ben Whisaw have landed deals to star together in dramatic feature "Brideshead Revisited", a big screen adaptation of Evelyn Waugh's 1945 novel of the same title.
Goode will be billed as the protagonist, Charles Ryder, made famous in the U.K. by Jeremy Irons in a previous TV adaptation, while Whisaw as his good friend Sebastian Flyte, previously played by Anthony Andrews.
Filming is scheduled to start this spring under the direction of Julian Jarrold who will helm from a script by Andrew Davies and Jeremy Brock. Hanway Films is financing in association with Ecosse Films of which execs Douglas Rae and Robert Bernstein are set to serve as the film's producers.
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes