More on the 49th Annual Grammy Winners
Not only two, but five. Dixie Chicks sweeps clean all the five categories they earn at the 49th annual Grammy Awards, thus taking home the awards for Record Of The Year, Song Of The Year, and Best Country Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal all for "Not Ready To Make Nice", plus Album Of The Year and Best Country Album both for "Taking the Long Way".
Also scores an award is Christina Aguilera who wins the Best Female Pop Vocal Performance award for "Ain't No Other Man". American hip-hop group the Black Eyed Peas, in the meantime, earns the Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal award for their hit "My Humps", while pop sensation Madonna nabs the Best Electronic/Dance Album award for "Confessions on a Dance Floor".
Next on the winners list are Bob Dylan gets the Best Solo Rock Vocal Performance award for "Someday Baby" and Best Contemporary Folk/Americana Album for "Modern Times"; The Flaming Lips scores the awards for Best Rock Instrumental Performance for "The Wizard Turns On..." and Best Engineered Album, Non-Classical for "At War with the Mystics"; and Gnarls Barkley who secures the Best Alternative Music Album award for "St. Elsewhere" and Best Urban/Alternative Performance for "Crazy".
The other Grammy winners, including John Legend, Beyonce Knowles, Chamillionaire, and many more. Click on Grammy.com and read the entire winners along with the categories they win.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked