Dimension Films Is "Buried Alive"
Known to take special interest in horror films, Dimension Films has satisfyingly obtained to rights to "Buried Alive", a new work of the genre coming from F/X maven Robert Kurtzman, who also handles the make-up and special effects for the movie.
Currently close to completion, the flick focuses on a sorority hazing ritual that takes students to an abandoned house while involving "an empty coffin, a fatal curse and a ghost who seeks vengeance on his family's bloodline." Art Monterastelli wrote the screenplay with Tobin Bell and Terence Jay starring.
Kurtzman, widely recognized as a visual effects supervisor on genre pics, previously directed Wes Craven's "Wishmaster" and served as a writer in Robert Rodriguez's "From Dusk Till Dawn." Some of his past F/X works included those for "Little Nicky", "Evolution", and "Cabin Fever."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked