Dimension Films Is "Buried Alive"
Known to take special interest in horror films, Dimension Films has satisfyingly obtained to rights to "Buried Alive", a new work of the genre coming from F/X maven Robert Kurtzman, who also handles the make-up and special effects for the movie.
Currently close to completion, the flick focuses on a sorority hazing ritual that takes students to an abandoned house while involving "an empty coffin, a fatal curse and a ghost who seeks vengeance on his family's bloodline." Art Monterastelli wrote the screenplay with Tobin Bell and Terence Jay starring.
Kurtzman, widely recognized as a visual effects supervisor on genre pics, previously directed Wes Craven's "Wishmaster" and served as a writer in Robert Rodriguez's "From Dusk Till Dawn." Some of his past F/X works included those for "Little Nicky", "Evolution", and "Cabin Fever."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal