Dimension Films Is "Buried Alive"
Known to take special interest in horror films, Dimension Films has satisfyingly obtained to rights to "Buried Alive", a new work of the genre coming from F/X maven Robert Kurtzman, who also handles the make-up and special effects for the movie.
Currently close to completion, the flick focuses on a sorority hazing ritual that takes students to an abandoned house while involving "an empty coffin, a fatal curse and a ghost who seeks vengeance on his family's bloodline." Art Monterastelli wrote the screenplay with Tobin Bell and Terence Jay starring.
Kurtzman, widely recognized as a visual effects supervisor on genre pics, previously directed Wes Craven's "Wishmaster" and served as a writer in Robert Rodriguez's "From Dusk Till Dawn." Some of his past F/X works included those for "Little Nicky", "Evolution", and "Cabin Fever."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up