Dimension Films Is "Buried Alive"
Known to take special interest in horror films, Dimension Films has satisfyingly obtained to rights to "Buried Alive", a new work of the genre coming from F/X maven Robert Kurtzman, who also handles the make-up and special effects for the movie.
Currently close to completion, the flick focuses on a sorority hazing ritual that takes students to an abandoned house while involving "an empty coffin, a fatal curse and a ghost who seeks vengeance on his family's bloodline." Art Monterastelli wrote the screenplay with Tobin Bell and Terence Jay starring.
Kurtzman, widely recognized as a visual effects supervisor on genre pics, previously directed Wes Craven's "Wishmaster" and served as a writer in Robert Rodriguez's "From Dusk Till Dawn." Some of his past F/X works included those for "Little Nicky", "Evolution", and "Cabin Fever."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed