Dimension Films Is "Buried Alive"
Known to take special interest in horror films, Dimension Films has satisfyingly obtained to rights to "Buried Alive", a new work of the genre coming from F/X maven Robert Kurtzman, who also handles the make-up and special effects for the movie.
Currently close to completion, the flick focuses on a sorority hazing ritual that takes students to an abandoned house while involving "an empty coffin, a fatal curse and a ghost who seeks vengeance on his family's bloodline." Art Monterastelli wrote the screenplay with Tobin Bell and Terence Jay starring.
Kurtzman, widely recognized as a visual effects supervisor on genre pics, previously directed Wes Craven's "Wishmaster" and served as a writer in Robert Rodriguez's "From Dusk Till Dawn." Some of his past F/X works included those for "Little Nicky", "Evolution", and "Cabin Fever."
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3