Rapper 50 Cent Is About to Make Public His "50th Law"
His embarking a career in literature is solemn. Following his latest writing project, 50 Cent is readying his next, teaming up with author Robert Green to expand his literary works with new book.
The set, presumably titled "The 50th Law", will "capture and create a visible parallel between street life and corporate America standard and structure," so the rapper said on his upcoming book.
"We are living through chaotic times; the standard models for success in business and life don't work so well anymore. 50, as the consummate strategist of the street and boardroom, exemplifies the new entrepreneurial spirit required for the 21st century. The 50th Law will reveal the secret to his success and how we can all apply this to our lives," Greene revealed.
More 50 Cent News
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement