Rapper 50 Cent Is About to Make Public His "50th Law"
His embarking a career in literature is solemn. Following his latest writing project, 50 Cent is readying his next, teaming up with author Robert Green to expand his literary works with new book.
The set, presumably titled "The 50th Law", will "capture and create a visible parallel between street life and corporate America standard and structure," so the rapper said on his upcoming book.
"We are living through chaotic times; the standard models for success in business and life don't work so well anymore. 50, as the consummate strategist of the street and boardroom, exemplifies the new entrepreneurial spirit required for the 21st century. The 50th Law will reveal the secret to his success and how we can all apply this to our lives," Greene revealed.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna