Four Tapped As Oscar Presenters
The list of names presenting awards at the upcoming Academy Awards is taking shape. Laura Ziskin, the telecast producer for the event, announced Wednesday, February 7 that Nicole Kidman, Will Ferrell, Daniel Craig, and Reese Witherspoon would all take the duty during the annual ceremony, held for the seventy-ninth time.
Taking place at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on Sunday, February 25, this year's Oscar is honoring best achievements of 2006 and will be aired live by ABC at 5 p.m. PST (8 p.m. EST), beginning with a half-hour red carpet arrivals segment, "The Road to the Oscars."
Out of the four, Kidman and Witherspoon both had experience going onstage to receive the coveted prize in Best Actress in Leading Role category at past events. Kidman took home one in 2003 for her role in "The Hours" while Witherspoon in 2006 for hers in "Walk the Line."
More Nicole Kidman News
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?