Four Tapped As Oscar Presenters
The list of names presenting awards at the upcoming Academy Awards is taking shape. Laura Ziskin, the telecast producer for the event, announced Wednesday, February 7 that Nicole Kidman, Will Ferrell, Daniel Craig, and Reese Witherspoon would all take the duty during the annual ceremony, held for the seventy-ninth time.
Taking place at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on Sunday, February 25, this year's Oscar is honoring best achievements of 2006 and will be aired live by ABC at 5 p.m. PST (8 p.m. EST), beginning with a half-hour red carpet arrivals segment, "The Road to the Oscars."
Out of the four, Kidman and Witherspoon both had experience going onstage to receive the coveted prize in Best Actress in Leading Role category at past events. Kidman took home one in 2003 for her role in "The Hours" while Witherspoon in 2006 for hers in "Walk the Line."
More Nicole Kidman News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'