Four Tapped As Oscar Presenters
The list of names presenting awards at the upcoming Academy Awards is taking shape. Laura Ziskin, the telecast producer for the event, announced Wednesday, February 7 that Nicole Kidman, Will Ferrell, Daniel Craig, and Reese Witherspoon would all take the duty during the annual ceremony, held for the seventy-ninth time.
Taking place at the Kodak Theatre at Hollywood & Highland Center on Sunday, February 25, this year's Oscar is honoring best achievements of 2006 and will be aired live by ABC at 5 p.m. PST (8 p.m. EST), beginning with a half-hour red carpet arrivals segment, "The Road to the Oscars."
Out of the four, Kidman and Witherspoon both had experience going onstage to receive the coveted prize in Best Actress in Leading Role category at past events. Kidman took home one in 2003 for her role in "The Hours" while Witherspoon in 2006 for hers in "Walk the Line."
More Nicole Kidman News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal