Appendix Surgery Forced R. Kelly to Miss A Court Appearance
R. Kelly has just had his appendix removed. The R&B singer was admitted to Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami on Sunday Feb 4th and underwent surgery shortly thereafter.
Attorney Terence Gillespie said Thursday Feb 8th that Kelly was in good condition and was expected to be released from the hospital later in the day.
However, the hospitalization forces Kelly to miss a Wednesday Feb 7th court date in his child pornography case. Meanwhile, Gillespie said Kelly is expected to attend his next court date on Feb 21st.
Kelly, an American singer, songwriter, and record producer, was charged with 14 counts of child pornography in 2002, after he allegedly videotaped himself having sex with a girl, who prosecutors say was as young as 13.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video