"Borat" Sequel Coming?
A surprising info has come out from the mouth of Rupert Murdoch, chairman and chief executive of News Corporation. According to Financial Times, the man has revealed that Sacha Baron Cohen is set to reprise his role as the titular Kazakh journalist in a sequel to "Borat."
Saying that the follow-up will be set up once again at News Corp.'s 20th Century Fox, Murdoch also indicated that Cohen will do the project after he finishes filming "Bruno", a flick about his fashion victim alter ego from "Da Ali G Show."
However, this statement of Murdoch has been considered inaccurate for a News Corp. spokesman, as reported by Variety, later remarked that the man "was under the mistaken impression that we had signed a deal" while sources close to Cohen said there was no deal signed for a "Borat" sequel.
- Comic-Con: New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Brings Back Elektra as Villain
- Usher Sued for $10 Million After Allegedly Exposing Another Woman to Herpes
- Kylie Jenner Is Afraid Tyga Will Release Their Intimate Videos 'Out of Spite'
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!