"Borat" Sequel Coming?
A surprising info has come out from the mouth of Rupert Murdoch, chairman and chief executive of News Corporation. According to Financial Times, the man has revealed that Sacha Baron Cohen is set to reprise his role as the titular Kazakh journalist in a sequel to "Borat."
Saying that the follow-up will be set up once again at News Corp.'s 20th Century Fox, Murdoch also indicated that Cohen will do the project after he finishes filming "Bruno", a flick about his fashion victim alter ego from "Da Ali G Show."
However, this statement of Murdoch has been considered inaccurate for a News Corp. spokesman, as reported by Variety, later remarked that the man "was under the mistaken impression that we had signed a deal" while sources close to Cohen said there was no deal signed for a "Borat" sequel.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures