"Borat" Sequel Coming?
A surprising info has come out from the mouth of Rupert Murdoch, chairman and chief executive of News Corporation. According to Financial Times, the man has revealed that Sacha Baron Cohen is set to reprise his role as the titular Kazakh journalist in a sequel to "Borat."
Saying that the follow-up will be set up once again at News Corp.'s 20th Century Fox, Murdoch also indicated that Cohen will do the project after he finishes filming "Bruno", a flick about his fashion victim alter ego from "Da Ali G Show."
However, this statement of Murdoch has been considered inaccurate for a News Corp. spokesman, as reported by Variety, later remarked that the man "was under the mistaken impression that we had signed a deal" while sources close to Cohen said there was no deal signed for a "Borat" sequel.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance