"Borat" Sequel Coming?
A surprising info has come out from the mouth of Rupert Murdoch, chairman and chief executive of News Corporation. According to Financial Times, the man has revealed that Sacha Baron Cohen is set to reprise his role as the titular Kazakh journalist in a sequel to "Borat."
Saying that the follow-up will be set up once again at News Corp.'s 20th Century Fox, Murdoch also indicated that Cohen will do the project after he finishes filming "Bruno", a flick about his fashion victim alter ego from "Da Ali G Show."
However, this statement of Murdoch has been considered inaccurate for a News Corp. spokesman, as reported by Variety, later remarked that the man "was under the mistaken impression that we had signed a deal" while sources close to Cohen said there was no deal signed for a "Borat" sequel.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture