"Borat" Sequel Coming?
A surprising info has come out from the mouth of Rupert Murdoch, chairman and chief executive of News Corporation. According to Financial Times, the man has revealed that Sacha Baron Cohen is set to reprise his role as the titular Kazakh journalist in a sequel to "Borat."
Saying that the follow-up will be set up once again at News Corp.'s 20th Century Fox, Murdoch also indicated that Cohen will do the project after he finishes filming "Bruno", a flick about his fashion victim alter ego from "Da Ali G Show."
However, this statement of Murdoch has been considered inaccurate for a News Corp. spokesman, as reported by Variety, later remarked that the man "was under the mistaken impression that we had signed a deal" while sources close to Cohen said there was no deal signed for a "Borat" sequel.
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'