Kevin Costner Is Set to Become A Dad Again
Paul Bloch, the publicist for Kevin Costner, announced Thursday Feb 8th the actor-director and his wife, Christine Baumgartner, are expecting their first child.
"They're very excited, very happy about the pregnancy," so Paul confirmed. No details on when the baby is due being made public.
Costner and Christine exchanged vows in September 2004. He has already had four children from previous relationships.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign