Kevin Costner Is Set to Become A Dad Again
Paul Bloch, the publicist for Kevin Costner, announced Thursday Feb 8th the actor-director and his wife, Christine Baumgartner, are expecting their first child.
"They're very excited, very happy about the pregnancy," so Paul confirmed. No details on when the baby is due being made public.
Costner and Christine exchanged vows in September 2004. He has already had four children from previous relationships.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers