Kevin Costner Is Set to Become A Dad Again
Paul Bloch, the publicist for Kevin Costner, announced Thursday Feb 8th the actor-director and his wife, Christine Baumgartner, are expecting their first child.
"They're very excited, very happy about the pregnancy," so Paul confirmed. No details on when the baby is due being made public.
Costner and Christine exchanged vows in September 2004. He has already had four children from previous relationships.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans