Kevin Costner Is Set to Become A Dad Again
Paul Bloch, the publicist for Kevin Costner, announced Thursday Feb 8th the actor-director and his wife, Christine Baumgartner, are expecting their first child.
"They're very excited, very happy about the pregnancy," so Paul confirmed. No details on when the baby is due being made public.
Costner and Christine exchanged vows in September 2004. He has already had four children from previous relationships.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!