Kevin Costner Is Set to Become A Dad Again
Paul Bloch, the publicist for Kevin Costner, announced Thursday Feb 8th the actor-director and his wife, Christine Baumgartner, are expecting their first child.
"They're very excited, very happy about the pregnancy," so Paul confirmed. No details on when the baby is due being made public.
Costner and Christine exchanged vows in September 2004. He has already had four children from previous relationships.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift