Country Music Star Reba McEntire on CMA Music Festival and Grammys
It's been 11 years and now the country music star is back. Reba McEntire is back on track. The singer will mark her comeback to the music scene with a performance at the 2007 CMA Music festival in June later this year.
Joining McEntire will be such top country acts, as Carrie Underwood, The Wreckers, Martina McBride and Sugarland. As of this year, the CMA Music festival will be held in Nashville, Tennessee on June 7-10. Proceeds will benefit the Keep the Music Playing campaign to promote music education in local schools.
Early before the CMA Music festival, McEntire will appear on the Grammys, during which she'll introduce a tribute to country-rock with performances from Rascal Flatts and Carrie Underwood. She will appear on the 49th annual award show alongside LeAnn Rimes.
Other newly announced presenters include Natasha Bedingfield, Tony Bennett, Nicole Scherzinger of The Pussycat Dolls, Seal, jazz musician Ornette Coleman, comedian Lewis Black and actors David Spade and Nicolas Cage. The 49th annual Grammy will take place on Feb 11th.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'