Country Music Star Reba McEntire on CMA Music Festival and Grammys
It's been 11 years and now the country music star is back. Reba McEntire is back on track. The singer will mark her comeback to the music scene with a performance at the 2007 CMA Music festival in June later this year.
Joining McEntire will be such top country acts, as Carrie Underwood, The Wreckers, Martina McBride and Sugarland. As of this year, the CMA Music festival will be held in Nashville, Tennessee on June 7-10. Proceeds will benefit the Keep the Music Playing campaign to promote music education in local schools.
Early before the CMA Music festival, McEntire will appear on the Grammys, during which she'll introduce a tribute to country-rock with performances from Rascal Flatts and Carrie Underwood. She will appear on the 49th annual award show alongside LeAnn Rimes.
Other newly announced presenters include Natasha Bedingfield, Tony Bennett, Nicole Scherzinger of The Pussycat Dolls, Seal, jazz musician Ornette Coleman, comedian Lewis Black and actors David Spade and Nicolas Cage. The 49th annual Grammy will take place on Feb 11th.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'