James Blunt Booked for Elton John's Oscar Bash and This Year Grammys
His high rising singing career brings James Blunt more and more interesting offers. Early in this year, the singer has already secured at least two big projects, first is the Elton John's AIDS Foundation Academy Awards celebration and the second is the 49th annual Grammy Awards.
Blunt, who was a former military man, has been billed to perform at John's 15th annual Oscar bash, which will take place Feb. 25 at the Pacific Design Center. The event will be co-hosted by John himself with the companion of David Furnish and is co-sponsored by Audi, Chopard and VH1.
Prior to the event, the singer will first perform at this year Grammys which is to be hold Feb 11th at LA's Staples Center. Blunt will be joined by the likes of T.I. and R&B legends Earth, Wind & Fire, all of whom were announced Thursday Feb 8th as the additional Grammys performers.
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months