James Blunt Booked for Elton John's Oscar Bash and This Year Grammys
His high rising singing career brings James Blunt more and more interesting offers. Early in this year, the singer has already secured at least two big projects, first is the Elton John's AIDS Foundation Academy Awards celebration and the second is the 49th annual Grammy Awards.
Blunt, who was a former military man, has been billed to perform at John's 15th annual Oscar bash, which will take place Feb. 25 at the Pacific Design Center. The event will be co-hosted by John himself with the companion of David Furnish and is co-sponsored by Audi, Chopard and VH1.
Prior to the event, the singer will first perform at this year Grammys which is to be hold Feb 11th at LA's Staples Center. Blunt will be joined by the likes of T.I. and R&B legends Earth, Wind & Fire, all of whom were announced Thursday Feb 8th as the additional Grammys performers.
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police