James Blunt Booked for Elton John's Oscar Bash and This Year Grammys
His high rising singing career brings James Blunt more and more interesting offers. Early in this year, the singer has already secured at least two big projects, first is the Elton John's AIDS Foundation Academy Awards celebration and the second is the 49th annual Grammy Awards.
Blunt, who was a former military man, has been billed to perform at John's 15th annual Oscar bash, which will take place Feb. 25 at the Pacific Design Center. The event will be co-hosted by John himself with the companion of David Furnish and is co-sponsored by Audi, Chopard and VH1.
Prior to the event, the singer will first perform at this year Grammys which is to be hold Feb 11th at LA's Staples Center. Blunt will be joined by the likes of T.I. and R&B legends Earth, Wind & Fire, all of whom were announced Thursday Feb 8th as the additional Grammys performers.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked