James Blunt Booked for Elton John's Oscar Bash and This Year Grammys
His high rising singing career brings James Blunt more and more interesting offers. Early in this year, the singer has already secured at least two big projects, first is the Elton John's AIDS Foundation Academy Awards celebration and the second is the 49th annual Grammy Awards.
Blunt, who was a former military man, has been billed to perform at John's 15th annual Oscar bash, which will take place Feb. 25 at the Pacific Design Center. The event will be co-hosted by John himself with the companion of David Furnish and is co-sponsored by Audi, Chopard and VH1.
Prior to the event, the singer will first perform at this year Grammys which is to be hold Feb 11th at LA's Staples Center. Blunt will be joined by the likes of T.I. and R&B legends Earth, Wind & Fire, all of whom were announced Thursday Feb 8th as the additional Grammys performers.
More James Blunt News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant