James Blunt Booked for Elton John's Oscar Bash and This Year Grammys
His high rising singing career brings James Blunt more and more interesting offers. Early in this year, the singer has already secured at least two big projects, first is the Elton John's AIDS Foundation Academy Awards celebration and the second is the 49th annual Grammy Awards.
Blunt, who was a former military man, has been billed to perform at John's 15th annual Oscar bash, which will take place Feb. 25 at the Pacific Design Center. The event will be co-hosted by John himself with the companion of David Furnish and is co-sponsored by Audi, Chopard and VH1.
Prior to the event, the singer will first perform at this year Grammys which is to be hold Feb 11th at LA's Staples Center. Blunt will be joined by the likes of T.I. and R&B legends Earth, Wind & Fire, all of whom were announced Thursday Feb 8th as the additional Grammys performers.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'