Kylie Minogue, The Exhibition
It, indeed, takes more than just a broken heart to keep Kylie Minogue away from the showbiz. The pop singer, who has just split from longtime boyfriend Olivier Martinez, looks more than just okay Tuesday Feb 6th during an exhibition of her stage costumes, awards and accessories at the Victoria and Albert Museum in central London.
Minogue moved on from her split, launching "Kylie-The Exhibition", which among others feature the dungarees she wore as Charlene in the Australian soap "Neighbours" and the gold hot pants she wore in her "Spinning Around" video. Minogue was cheered by fans as she arrived for a private viewing and said she was "honored" by the exhibition.
"I was actually speechless. It was a very strange feeling. I was so honored and overwhelmed," so Minogue told reporters after seeing the display for the first time. "I can't believe there are disco balls and glitter at the V&A - but I, for one, think it looks fabulous," she added.
"Kylie-The Exhibition" runs from February 8 until June 10. Just make sure you'll visit the exhibition even if just once.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group