Kylie Minogue, The Exhibition
It, indeed, takes more than just a broken heart to keep Kylie Minogue away from the showbiz. The pop singer, who has just split from longtime boyfriend Olivier Martinez, looks more than just okay Tuesday Feb 6th during an exhibition of her stage costumes, awards and accessories at the Victoria and Albert Museum in central London.
Minogue moved on from her split, launching "Kylie-The Exhibition", which among others feature the dungarees she wore as Charlene in the Australian soap "Neighbours" and the gold hot pants she wore in her "Spinning Around" video. Minogue was cheered by fans as she arrived for a private viewing and said she was "honored" by the exhibition.
"I was actually speechless. It was a very strange feeling. I was so honored and overwhelmed," so Minogue told reporters after seeing the display for the first time. "I can't believe there are disco balls and glitter at the V&A - but I, for one, think it looks fabulous," she added.
"Kylie-The Exhibition" runs from February 8 until June 10. Just make sure you'll visit the exhibition even if just once.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby