Kylie Minogue, The Exhibition
It, indeed, takes more than just a broken heart to keep Kylie Minogue away from the showbiz. The pop singer, who has just split from longtime boyfriend Olivier Martinez, looks more than just okay Tuesday Feb 6th during an exhibition of her stage costumes, awards and accessories at the Victoria and Albert Museum in central London.
Minogue moved on from her split, launching "Kylie-The Exhibition", which among others feature the dungarees she wore as Charlene in the Australian soap "Neighbours" and the gold hot pants she wore in her "Spinning Around" video. Minogue was cheered by fans as she arrived for a private viewing and said she was "honored" by the exhibition.
"I was actually speechless. It was a very strange feeling. I was so honored and overwhelmed," so Minogue told reporters after seeing the display for the first time. "I can't believe there are disco balls and glitter at the V&A - but I, for one, think it looks fabulous," she added.
"Kylie-The Exhibition" runs from February 8 until June 10. Just make sure you'll visit the exhibition even if just once.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS