Kylie Minogue, The Exhibition
It, indeed, takes more than just a broken heart to keep Kylie Minogue away from the showbiz. The pop singer, who has just split from longtime boyfriend Olivier Martinez, looks more than just okay Tuesday Feb 6th during an exhibition of her stage costumes, awards and accessories at the Victoria and Albert Museum in central London.
Minogue moved on from her split, launching "Kylie-The Exhibition", which among others feature the dungarees she wore as Charlene in the Australian soap "Neighbours" and the gold hot pants she wore in her "Spinning Around" video. Minogue was cheered by fans as she arrived for a private viewing and said she was "honored" by the exhibition.
"I was actually speechless. It was a very strange feeling. I was so honored and overwhelmed," so Minogue told reporters after seeing the display for the first time. "I can't believe there are disco balls and glitter at the V&A - but I, for one, think it looks fabulous," she added.
"Kylie-The Exhibition" runs from February 8 until June 10. Just make sure you'll visit the exhibition even if just once.
More Kylie Minogue News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch