Seeing Nick Lachey Back Into Dating Hurt Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson reveals all on her personal things. The singer-actress tells almost all to the new issue of Elle.
On her former husband Nick Lachey, Jess revealed it hurt her to see Nick back into dating after their high-profile breakup. "Oh, it hurt me," she said. "Two or three weeks later? Yeah, I'd say it kind of hurt me." Being asked if she still keeps in touch with Nick, she said "Mm-hmmm. He's so much a part of my life, how could I not be? Any guy that's going to be with me from this day forward has to understand that."
And on her dating singer John Mayer, the busty blonde simply said "I want to tell you everything, but I have to sew my lips together." That's not all, Jess also spoke on her 'assets', saying "[My] cleavage is a distraction to me. It screws up every outfit I wear."
Read the complete interview with the celebrity in the March issue of Elle magazine, on newsstands Feb. 13.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake