Seeing Nick Lachey Back Into Dating Hurt Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson reveals all on her personal things. The singer-actress tells almost all to the new issue of Elle.
On her former husband Nick Lachey, Jess revealed it hurt her to see Nick back into dating after their high-profile breakup. "Oh, it hurt me," she said. "Two or three weeks later? Yeah, I'd say it kind of hurt me." Being asked if she still keeps in touch with Nick, she said "Mm-hmmm. He's so much a part of my life, how could I not be? Any guy that's going to be with me from this day forward has to understand that."
And on her dating singer John Mayer, the busty blonde simply said "I want to tell you everything, but I have to sew my lips together." That's not all, Jess also spoke on her 'assets', saying "[My] cleavage is a distraction to me. It screws up every outfit I wear."
Read the complete interview with the celebrity in the March issue of Elle magazine, on newsstands Feb. 13.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert