Seeing Nick Lachey Back Into Dating Hurt Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson reveals all on her personal things. The singer-actress tells almost all to the new issue of Elle.
On her former husband Nick Lachey, Jess revealed it hurt her to see Nick back into dating after their high-profile breakup. "Oh, it hurt me," she said. "Two or three weeks later? Yeah, I'd say it kind of hurt me." Being asked if she still keeps in touch with Nick, she said "Mm-hmmm. He's so much a part of my life, how could I not be? Any guy that's going to be with me from this day forward has to understand that."
And on her dating singer John Mayer, the busty blonde simply said "I want to tell you everything, but I have to sew my lips together." That's not all, Jess also spoke on her 'assets', saying "[My] cleavage is a distraction to me. It screws up every outfit I wear."
Read the complete interview with the celebrity in the March issue of Elle magazine, on newsstands Feb. 13.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle