Seeing Nick Lachey Back Into Dating Hurt Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson reveals all on her personal things. The singer-actress tells almost all to the new issue of Elle.
On her former husband Nick Lachey, Jess revealed it hurt her to see Nick back into dating after their high-profile breakup. "Oh, it hurt me," she said. "Two or three weeks later? Yeah, I'd say it kind of hurt me." Being asked if she still keeps in touch with Nick, she said "Mm-hmmm. He's so much a part of my life, how could I not be? Any guy that's going to be with me from this day forward has to understand that."
And on her dating singer John Mayer, the busty blonde simply said "I want to tell you everything, but I have to sew my lips together." That's not all, Jess also spoke on her 'assets', saying "[My] cleavage is a distraction to me. It screws up every outfit I wear."
Read the complete interview with the celebrity in the March issue of Elle magazine, on newsstands Feb. 13.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up