Seeing Nick Lachey Back Into Dating Hurt Jessica Simpson
Jessica Simpson reveals all on her personal things. The singer-actress tells almost all to the new issue of Elle.
On her former husband Nick Lachey, Jess revealed it hurt her to see Nick back into dating after their high-profile breakup. "Oh, it hurt me," she said. "Two or three weeks later? Yeah, I'd say it kind of hurt me." Being asked if she still keeps in touch with Nick, she said "Mm-hmmm. He's so much a part of my life, how could I not be? Any guy that's going to be with me from this day forward has to understand that."
And on her dating singer John Mayer, the busty blonde simply said "I want to tell you everything, but I have to sew my lips together." That's not all, Jess also spoke on her 'assets', saying "[My] cleavage is a distraction to me. It screws up every outfit I wear."
Read the complete interview with the celebrity in the March issue of Elle magazine, on newsstands Feb. 13.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image