Is Meg Ryan Dating Matthew Perry?
Meg Ryan and Matthew Perry, both have become a hot commodity in Hollywood due to the fact that they've been spotted getting cozy in Los Angeles thus prompted speculation they are in new romance.
Rumors on the street say Perry has been a regular guest at the actress' gated home in Bel Air, California. That's not all, a source even revealed to American publication Us Weekly, Perry was spotted arriving at Ryan's home on Saturday night January 27th at 8:30pm, saying she "had the gates open, just waiting for him".
Furthermore, it is also reported that Perry and Ryan were also seen dining out at The Brentwood restaurant in Los Angeles over the holidays. "They sat in a dark corner booth. Meg asked that the spotlight on their table to be turned down," an onlooker said.
Perry, who is a former "Friends" star, has reportedly been split from girlfriend Lizzy Caplan. Ryan previously married to Dennis Quaid but has gone separate ways by 2001.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son