Is Meg Ryan Dating Matthew Perry?
Meg Ryan and Matthew Perry, both have become a hot commodity in Hollywood due to the fact that they've been spotted getting cozy in Los Angeles thus prompted speculation they are in new romance.
Rumors on the street say Perry has been a regular guest at the actress' gated home in Bel Air, California. That's not all, a source even revealed to American publication Us Weekly, Perry was spotted arriving at Ryan's home on Saturday night January 27th at 8:30pm, saying she "had the gates open, just waiting for him".
Furthermore, it is also reported that Perry and Ryan were also seen dining out at The Brentwood restaurant in Los Angeles over the holidays. "They sat in a dark corner booth. Meg asked that the spotlight on their table to be turned down," an onlooker said.
Perry, who is a former "Friends" star, has reportedly been split from girlfriend Lizzy Caplan. Ryan previously married to Dennis Quaid but has gone separate ways by 2001.
More Meg Ryan News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie