Is Meg Ryan Dating Matthew Perry?
Meg Ryan and Matthew Perry, both have become a hot commodity in Hollywood due to the fact that they've been spotted getting cozy in Los Angeles thus prompted speculation they are in new romance.
Rumors on the street say Perry has been a regular guest at the actress' gated home in Bel Air, California. That's not all, a source even revealed to American publication Us Weekly, Perry was spotted arriving at Ryan's home on Saturday night January 27th at 8:30pm, saying she "had the gates open, just waiting for him".
Furthermore, it is also reported that Perry and Ryan were also seen dining out at The Brentwood restaurant in Los Angeles over the holidays. "They sat in a dark corner booth. Meg asked that the spotlight on their table to be turned down," an onlooker said.
Perry, who is a former "Friends" star, has reportedly been split from girlfriend Lizzy Caplan. Ryan previously married to Dennis Quaid but has gone separate ways by 2001.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video