Is Meg Ryan Dating Matthew Perry?
Meg Ryan and Matthew Perry, both have become a hot commodity in Hollywood due to the fact that they've been spotted getting cozy in Los Angeles thus prompted speculation they are in new romance.
Rumors on the street say Perry has been a regular guest at the actress' gated home in Bel Air, California. That's not all, a source even revealed to American publication Us Weekly, Perry was spotted arriving at Ryan's home on Saturday night January 27th at 8:30pm, saying she "had the gates open, just waiting for him".
Furthermore, it is also reported that Perry and Ryan were also seen dining out at The Brentwood restaurant in Los Angeles over the holidays. "They sat in a dark corner booth. Meg asked that the spotlight on their table to be turned down," an onlooker said.
Perry, who is a former "Friends" star, has reportedly been split from girlfriend Lizzy Caplan. Ryan previously married to Dennis Quaid but has gone separate ways by 2001.
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'