Is Meg Ryan Dating Matthew Perry?
Meg Ryan and Matthew Perry, both have become a hot commodity in Hollywood due to the fact that they've been spotted getting cozy in Los Angeles thus prompted speculation they are in new romance.
Rumors on the street say Perry has been a regular guest at the actress' gated home in Bel Air, California. That's not all, a source even revealed to American publication Us Weekly, Perry was spotted arriving at Ryan's home on Saturday night January 27th at 8:30pm, saying she "had the gates open, just waiting for him".
Furthermore, it is also reported that Perry and Ryan were also seen dining out at The Brentwood restaurant in Los Angeles over the holidays. "They sat in a dark corner booth. Meg asked that the spotlight on their table to be turned down," an onlooker said.
Perry, who is a former "Friends" star, has reportedly been split from girlfriend Lizzy Caplan. Ryan previously married to Dennis Quaid but has gone separate ways by 2001.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami