Farrah Fawcett Celebrated Her 60th Birthday with Cancer-Free Declaration
Farrah Fawcett got a very special present for her 60th birthday Friday Feb 2nd; a cancer-free bill.
Dr. Gary Gitnick, Fawcett's lead physician at the University of California, Los Angeles, said the actress "has had a full and complete response to treatment." "Her prognosis is excellent," he said.
"This is an extraordinarily happy day for me and my family," Fawcett said in a statement.
The actress spokesman Mike Pingel said Friday that Fawcett who revealed October last year that she was fighting cancer, learned this week that she is cancer-free.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'