Farrah Fawcett Celebrated Her 60th Birthday with Cancer-Free Declaration
Farrah Fawcett got a very special present for her 60th birthday Friday Feb 2nd; a cancer-free bill.
Dr. Gary Gitnick, Fawcett's lead physician at the University of California, Los Angeles, said the actress "has had a full and complete response to treatment." "Her prognosis is excellent," he said.
"This is an extraordinarily happy day for me and my family," Fawcett said in a statement.
The actress spokesman Mike Pingel said Friday that Fawcett who revealed October last year that she was fighting cancer, learned this week that she is cancer-free.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018