Farrah Fawcett Celebrated Her 60th Birthday with Cancer-Free Declaration
Farrah Fawcett got a very special present for her 60th birthday Friday Feb 2nd; a cancer-free bill.
Dr. Gary Gitnick, Fawcett's lead physician at the University of California, Los Angeles, said the actress "has had a full and complete response to treatment." "Her prognosis is excellent," he said.
"This is an extraordinarily happy day for me and my family," Fawcett said in a statement.
The actress spokesman Mike Pingel said Friday that Fawcett who revealed October last year that she was fighting cancer, learned this week that she is cancer-free.
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4