Farrah Fawcett Celebrated Her 60th Birthday with Cancer-Free Declaration
Farrah Fawcett got a very special present for her 60th birthday Friday Feb 2nd; a cancer-free bill.
Dr. Gary Gitnick, Fawcett's lead physician at the University of California, Los Angeles, said the actress "has had a full and complete response to treatment." "Her prognosis is excellent," he said.
"This is an extraordinarily happy day for me and my family," Fawcett said in a statement.
The actress spokesman Mike Pingel said Friday that Fawcett who revealed October last year that she was fighting cancer, learned this week that she is cancer-free.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps