Farrah Fawcett Celebrated Her 60th Birthday with Cancer-Free Declaration
Farrah Fawcett got a very special present for her 60th birthday Friday Feb 2nd; a cancer-free bill.
Dr. Gary Gitnick, Fawcett's lead physician at the University of California, Los Angeles, said the actress "has had a full and complete response to treatment." "Her prognosis is excellent," he said.
"This is an extraordinarily happy day for me and my family," Fawcett said in a statement.
The actress spokesman Mike Pingel said Friday that Fawcett who revealed October last year that she was fighting cancer, learned this week that she is cancer-free.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie