Top Three Finalists Have Been Chosen for "My GRAMMY Moment"
Congratulation for Africa Miranda, Brenda Radney, and Robyn Troup as they've been chosen as the three finalists in the "My GRAMMY Moment" contest. The threesome will compete to win the chance to perform live with Justin Timberlake on the 49th annual Grammy Awards, Feb. 11 (8:00-11:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
The three finalists will all come to Los Angeles and will each rehearse with Timberlake during the week before the Grammys. They will be in the audience during the broadcast as voting continues. Finally, the winner will be announced during the show and will be invited to the stage for the performance.
Fans can vote online once for their favorite finalist beginning Sunday February 4th up until 9:59 p.m. ET (6:59 p.m. PT) the night of the Grammy Awards on Feb. 11 via CBS.com or http://music.yahoo.com/mygrammymoment/. Access to the same site for the Top 3 finalists' video submissions, bios, and photos.
Viewers also will have the opportunity to cast up to 10 votes through their mobile phone within a two-hour window during the live east coast airing of the Grammy Awards from 8 p.m. to 9:59 p.m. ET (west coast voters can text vote from 5 p.m. to 6:59 p.m. PT). The interactive mobile voting technology gives fans a corresponding number (1-3) to use as a text vote to 81818 for their favorite finalist.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation