Top Three Finalists Have Been Chosen for "My GRAMMY Moment"
Congratulation for Africa Miranda, Brenda Radney, and Robyn Troup as they've been chosen as the three finalists in the "My GRAMMY Moment" contest. The threesome will compete to win the chance to perform live with Justin Timberlake on the 49th annual Grammy Awards, Feb. 11 (8:00-11:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
The three finalists will all come to Los Angeles and will each rehearse with Timberlake during the week before the Grammys. They will be in the audience during the broadcast as voting continues. Finally, the winner will be announced during the show and will be invited to the stage for the performance.
Fans can vote online once for their favorite finalist beginning Sunday February 4th up until 9:59 p.m. ET (6:59 p.m. PT) the night of the Grammy Awards on Feb. 11 via CBS.com or http://music.yahoo.com/mygrammymoment/. Access to the same site for the Top 3 finalists' video submissions, bios, and photos.
Viewers also will have the opportunity to cast up to 10 votes through their mobile phone within a two-hour window during the live east coast airing of the Grammy Awards from 8 p.m. to 9:59 p.m. ET (west coast voters can text vote from 5 p.m. to 6:59 p.m. PT). The interactive mobile voting technology gives fans a corresponding number (1-3) to use as a text vote to 81818 for their favorite finalist.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'