Top Three Finalists Have Been Chosen for "My GRAMMY Moment"
Congratulation for Africa Miranda, Brenda Radney, and Robyn Troup as they've been chosen as the three finalists in the "My GRAMMY Moment" contest. The threesome will compete to win the chance to perform live with Justin Timberlake on the 49th annual Grammy Awards, Feb. 11 (8:00-11:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
The three finalists will all come to Los Angeles and will each rehearse with Timberlake during the week before the Grammys. They will be in the audience during the broadcast as voting continues. Finally, the winner will be announced during the show and will be invited to the stage for the performance.
Fans can vote online once for their favorite finalist beginning Sunday February 4th up until 9:59 p.m. ET (6:59 p.m. PT) the night of the Grammy Awards on Feb. 11 via CBS.com or http://music.yahoo.com/mygrammymoment/. Access to the same site for the Top 3 finalists' video submissions, bios, and photos.
Viewers also will have the opportunity to cast up to 10 votes through their mobile phone within a two-hour window during the live east coast airing of the Grammy Awards from 8 p.m. to 9:59 p.m. ET (west coast voters can text vote from 5 p.m. to 6:59 p.m. PT). The interactive mobile voting technology gives fans a corresponding number (1-3) to use as a text vote to 81818 for their favorite finalist.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner