Top Three Finalists Have Been Chosen for "My GRAMMY Moment"
Congratulation for Africa Miranda, Brenda Radney, and Robyn Troup as they've been chosen as the three finalists in the "My GRAMMY Moment" contest. The threesome will compete to win the chance to perform live with Justin Timberlake on the 49th annual Grammy Awards, Feb. 11 (8:00-11:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
The three finalists will all come to Los Angeles and will each rehearse with Timberlake during the week before the Grammys. They will be in the audience during the broadcast as voting continues. Finally, the winner will be announced during the show and will be invited to the stage for the performance.
Fans can vote online once for their favorite finalist beginning Sunday February 4th up until 9:59 p.m. ET (6:59 p.m. PT) the night of the Grammy Awards on Feb. 11 via CBS.com or http://music.yahoo.com/mygrammymoment/. Access to the same site for the Top 3 finalists' video submissions, bios, and photos.
Viewers also will have the opportunity to cast up to 10 votes through their mobile phone within a two-hour window during the live east coast airing of the Grammy Awards from 8 p.m. to 9:59 p.m. ET (west coast voters can text vote from 5 p.m. to 6:59 p.m. PT). The interactive mobile voting technology gives fans a corresponding number (1-3) to use as a text vote to 81818 for their favorite finalist.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story