Top Three Finalists Have Been Chosen for "My GRAMMY Moment"
Congratulation for Africa Miranda, Brenda Radney, and Robyn Troup as they've been chosen as the three finalists in the "My GRAMMY Moment" contest. The threesome will compete to win the chance to perform live with Justin Timberlake on the 49th annual Grammy Awards, Feb. 11 (8:00-11:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
The three finalists will all come to Los Angeles and will each rehearse with Timberlake during the week before the Grammys. They will be in the audience during the broadcast as voting continues. Finally, the winner will be announced during the show and will be invited to the stage for the performance.
Fans can vote online once for their favorite finalist beginning Sunday February 4th up until 9:59 p.m. ET (6:59 p.m. PT) the night of the Grammy Awards on Feb. 11 via CBS.com or http://music.yahoo.com/mygrammymoment/. Access to the same site for the Top 3 finalists' video submissions, bios, and photos.
Viewers also will have the opportunity to cast up to 10 votes through their mobile phone within a two-hour window during the live east coast airing of the Grammy Awards from 8 p.m. to 9:59 p.m. ET (west coast voters can text vote from 5 p.m. to 6:59 p.m. PT). The interactive mobile voting technology gives fans a corresponding number (1-3) to use as a text vote to 81818 for their favorite finalist.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'