Korn Frontman Talks Band's Unplugged and New Studio Album
Rock band Korn will have two new projects out within this year. Frontman, Jonathan Davis, confirmed the report saying the band will first of all have their "MTV Unplugged" hit the stores on March 6. The special will first appear online on MTV.com on February 24, then air on the network in March.
For the set, Korn has recruited some music experts, including orchestrator Richard Gibbs as "music supervisor" and Amy Lee of Evanescence to join them for one of the set's single, titled "Freak On A Leash".
After that, there will come Korn's next studio record which has yet been given title. Moreover, David said the band will not name any of their songs until the album is finished. As for the upcoming LP, the band has brought in veteran session drummer Terry Bozzio to temporarily fill in for David Silveria.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri