Korn Frontman Talks Band's Unplugged and New Studio Album
Rock band Korn will have two new projects out within this year. Frontman, Jonathan Davis, confirmed the report saying the band will first of all have their "MTV Unplugged" hit the stores on March 6. The special will first appear online on MTV.com on February 24, then air on the network in March.
For the set, Korn has recruited some music experts, including orchestrator Richard Gibbs as "music supervisor" and Amy Lee of Evanescence to join them for one of the set's single, titled "Freak On A Leash".
After that, there will come Korn's next studio record which has yet been given title. Moreover, David said the band will not name any of their songs until the album is finished. As for the upcoming LP, the band has brought in veteran session drummer Terry Bozzio to temporarily fill in for David Silveria.
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced