Korn Frontman Talks Band's Unplugged and New Studio Album
Rock band Korn will have two new projects out within this year. Frontman, Jonathan Davis, confirmed the report saying the band will first of all have their "MTV Unplugged" hit the stores on March 6. The special will first appear online on MTV.com on February 24, then air on the network in March.
For the set, Korn has recruited some music experts, including orchestrator Richard Gibbs as "music supervisor" and Amy Lee of Evanescence to join them for one of the set's single, titled "Freak On A Leash".
After that, there will come Korn's next studio record which has yet been given title. Moreover, David said the band will not name any of their songs until the album is finished. As for the upcoming LP, the band has brought in veteran session drummer Terry Bozzio to temporarily fill in for David Silveria.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris