Korn Frontman Talks Band's Unplugged and New Studio Album
Rock band Korn will have two new projects out within this year. Frontman, Jonathan Davis, confirmed the report saying the band will first of all have their "MTV Unplugged" hit the stores on March 6. The special will first appear online on MTV.com on February 24, then air on the network in March.
For the set, Korn has recruited some music experts, including orchestrator Richard Gibbs as "music supervisor" and Amy Lee of Evanescence to join them for one of the set's single, titled "Freak On A Leash".
After that, there will come Korn's next studio record which has yet been given title. Moreover, David said the band will not name any of their songs until the album is finished. As for the upcoming LP, the band has brought in veteran session drummer Terry Bozzio to temporarily fill in for David Silveria.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says