The Husband of Anne Heche Filed for Divorce
Just days after reports surfaced that Anne Heche was having an affair with her "Men in Trees" co-star, James Tupper, who recently split from his wife, the husband of the actress, Coleman Laffoon, officially filed for divorce.
According to papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court Thursday Feb 1st, Laffoon, who cited the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for the divorce, is seeking joint custody of their 4-year-old son, Homer Heche Laffoon, and spousal support from Heche.
Anne and Laffoon wed in 2001. Earlier this month, Heche's rep confirmed that the couple had separated, saying: "They have requested that they be allowed their privacy at this time."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen