The Husband of Anne Heche Filed for Divorce
Just days after reports surfaced that Anne Heche was having an affair with her "Men in Trees" co-star, James Tupper, who recently split from his wife, the husband of the actress, Coleman Laffoon, officially filed for divorce.
According to papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court Thursday Feb 1st, Laffoon, who cited the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for the divorce, is seeking joint custody of their 4-year-old son, Homer Heche Laffoon, and spousal support from Heche.
Anne and Laffoon wed in 2001. Earlier this month, Heche's rep confirmed that the couple had separated, saying: "They have requested that they be allowed their privacy at this time."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says