The Husband of Anne Heche Filed for Divorce
Just days after reports surfaced that Anne Heche was having an affair with her "Men in Trees" co-star, James Tupper, who recently split from his wife, the husband of the actress, Coleman Laffoon, officially filed for divorce.
According to papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court Thursday Feb 1st, Laffoon, who cited the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for the divorce, is seeking joint custody of their 4-year-old son, Homer Heche Laffoon, and spousal support from Heche.
Anne and Laffoon wed in 2001. Earlier this month, Heche's rep confirmed that the couple had separated, saying: "They have requested that they be allowed their privacy at this time."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby