The Husband of Anne Heche Filed for Divorce
Just days after reports surfaced that Anne Heche was having an affair with her "Men in Trees" co-star, James Tupper, who recently split from his wife, the husband of the actress, Coleman Laffoon, officially filed for divorce.
According to papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court Thursday Feb 1st, Laffoon, who cited the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for the divorce, is seeking joint custody of their 4-year-old son, Homer Heche Laffoon, and spousal support from Heche.
Anne and Laffoon wed in 2001. Earlier this month, Heche's rep confirmed that the couple had separated, saying: "They have requested that they be allowed their privacy at this time."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son