The Husband of Anne Heche Filed for Divorce
Just days after reports surfaced that Anne Heche was having an affair with her "Men in Trees" co-star, James Tupper, who recently split from his wife, the husband of the actress, Coleman Laffoon, officially filed for divorce.
According to papers filed in Los Angeles Superior Court Thursday Feb 1st, Laffoon, who cited the usual irreconcilable differences as the reason for the divorce, is seeking joint custody of their 4-year-old son, Homer Heche Laffoon, and spousal support from Heche.
Anne and Laffoon wed in 2001. Earlier this month, Heche's rep confirmed that the couple had separated, saying: "They have requested that they be allowed their privacy at this time."
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof