Johnny Knoxville Separated from Wife Melanie
The beginning of February, which should be a month full of love since Valentine Day is near, unfortunately brings bad news. Johnny Knoxville, the actor who is famous for his portrayal in the "Jackass", has separated from wife Melanie.
Amanda Silverman, representative for the actor, confirmed the news to US Weekly magazine, saying, "They have been separated." Rumors are heating up that Johnny and Melanie's marriage was under strain following allegations of infidelity.
"How do you live knowing that your husband leads a separate life...and is sleeping with other women all the time? She deserves every penny if she is going to divorce him," a source revealed. Meanwhile, another source close to the couple adds, "They have been separated for a while. They just grew apart."
Johnny and Melanie have been married since 1995 and have one daughter, Madison, 10.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism