Johnny Knoxville Separated from Wife Melanie
The beginning of February, which should be a month full of love since Valentine Day is near, unfortunately brings bad news. Johnny Knoxville, the actor who is famous for his portrayal in the "Jackass", has separated from wife Melanie.
Amanda Silverman, representative for the actor, confirmed the news to US Weekly magazine, saying, "They have been separated." Rumors are heating up that Johnny and Melanie's marriage was under strain following allegations of infidelity.
"How do you live knowing that your husband leads a separate life...and is sleeping with other women all the time? She deserves every penny if she is going to divorce him," a source revealed. Meanwhile, another source close to the couple adds, "They have been separated for a while. They just grew apart."
Johnny and Melanie have been married since 1995 and have one daughter, Madison, 10.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash