Johnny Knoxville Separated from Wife Melanie
The beginning of February, which should be a month full of love since Valentine Day is near, unfortunately brings bad news. Johnny Knoxville, the actor who is famous for his portrayal in the "Jackass", has separated from wife Melanie.
Amanda Silverman, representative for the actor, confirmed the news to US Weekly magazine, saying, "They have been separated." Rumors are heating up that Johnny and Melanie's marriage was under strain following allegations of infidelity.
"How do you live knowing that your husband leads a separate life...and is sleeping with other women all the time? She deserves every penny if she is going to divorce him," a source revealed. Meanwhile, another source close to the couple adds, "They have been separated for a while. They just grew apart."
Johnny and Melanie have been married since 1995 and have one daughter, Madison, 10.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns