Johnny Knoxville Separated from Wife Melanie
The beginning of February, which should be a month full of love since Valentine Day is near, unfortunately brings bad news. Johnny Knoxville, the actor who is famous for his portrayal in the "Jackass", has separated from wife Melanie.
Amanda Silverman, representative for the actor, confirmed the news to US Weekly magazine, saying, "They have been separated." Rumors are heating up that Johnny and Melanie's marriage was under strain following allegations of infidelity.
"How do you live knowing that your husband leads a separate life...and is sleeping with other women all the time? She deserves every penny if she is going to divorce him," a source revealed. Meanwhile, another source close to the couple adds, "They have been separated for a while. They just grew apart."
Johnny and Melanie have been married since 1995 and have one daughter, Madison, 10.
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!
- Watch Analeigh Tipton and Sofia Black D'Elia Battle Worm Flu Epidemic in 'Viral' Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Reportedly Pregnant Again With Ex Scott Disick's Baby
- 'Wayward Pines' 2.07 Preview: I Won't Surrender
- Get the Details of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Mid-Nuptial Agreement