Johnny Knoxville Separated from Wife Melanie
The beginning of February, which should be a month full of love since Valentine Day is near, unfortunately brings bad news. Johnny Knoxville, the actor who is famous for his portrayal in the "Jackass", has separated from wife Melanie.
Amanda Silverman, representative for the actor, confirmed the news to US Weekly magazine, saying, "They have been separated." Rumors are heating up that Johnny and Melanie's marriage was under strain following allegations of infidelity.
"How do you live knowing that your husband leads a separate life...and is sleeping with other women all the time? She deserves every penny if she is going to divorce him," a source revealed. Meanwhile, another source close to the couple adds, "They have been separated for a while. They just grew apart."
Johnny and Melanie have been married since 1995 and have one daughter, Madison, 10.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years