Parker Posey and Alessandro Nivola Look Into "The Eye"
Two hefty additions have been made for "The Eye." Variety has learned that Parker Posey and Alessandro Nivola have both signed on to accompany Jessica Alba starring in the project. Along with the pair's inclusion, it is also reported that Paramount Vantage has jumped in as a co-financing partner.
A remake of a 2002 Hong Kong film of the same name, the picture revolves around a woman who begins seeing disturbing images after a cornea transplant, prompting her to find out what happened to the eye's original owner. French filmmakers David Moreau and Xavier Palud are set to helm with Cruise/Wagner Productions producing for Lionsgate.
Nivola, known for his role as Nicolas Cage's brother in "Face/Off", recently had his vehicle "Grace Is Gone" screened at this year's Sundance Film Festival while Posey is last seen in "Superman Returns" and next will grace the big screen as Nora Wilder in "Broken English."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?