Parker Posey and Alessandro Nivola Look Into "The Eye"
Two hefty additions have been made for "The Eye." Variety has learned that Parker Posey and Alessandro Nivola have both signed on to accompany Jessica Alba starring in the project. Along with the pair's inclusion, it is also reported that Paramount Vantage has jumped in as a co-financing partner.
A remake of a 2002 Hong Kong film of the same name, the picture revolves around a woman who begins seeing disturbing images after a cornea transplant, prompting her to find out what happened to the eye's original owner. French filmmakers David Moreau and Xavier Palud are set to helm with Cruise/Wagner Productions producing for Lionsgate.
Nivola, known for his role as Nicolas Cage's brother in "Face/Off", recently had his vehicle "Grace Is Gone" screened at this year's Sundance Film Festival while Posey is last seen in "Superman Returns" and next will grace the big screen as Nora Wilder in "Broken English."
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order