Parker Posey and Alessandro Nivola Look Into "The Eye"
Two hefty additions have been made for "The Eye." Variety has learned that Parker Posey and Alessandro Nivola have both signed on to accompany Jessica Alba starring in the project. Along with the pair's inclusion, it is also reported that Paramount Vantage has jumped in as a co-financing partner.
A remake of a 2002 Hong Kong film of the same name, the picture revolves around a woman who begins seeing disturbing images after a cornea transplant, prompting her to find out what happened to the eye's original owner. French filmmakers David Moreau and Xavier Palud are set to helm with Cruise/Wagner Productions producing for Lionsgate.
Nivola, known for his role as Nicolas Cage's brother in "Face/Off", recently had his vehicle "Grace Is Gone" screened at this year's Sundance Film Festival while Posey is last seen in "Superman Returns" and next will grace the big screen as Nora Wilder in "Broken English."
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?