Parker Posey and Alessandro Nivola Look Into "The Eye"
Two hefty additions have been made for "The Eye." Variety has learned that Parker Posey and Alessandro Nivola have both signed on to accompany Jessica Alba starring in the project. Along with the pair's inclusion, it is also reported that Paramount Vantage has jumped in as a co-financing partner.
A remake of a 2002 Hong Kong film of the same name, the picture revolves around a woman who begins seeing disturbing images after a cornea transplant, prompting her to find out what happened to the eye's original owner. French filmmakers David Moreau and Xavier Palud are set to helm with Cruise/Wagner Productions producing for Lionsgate.
Nivola, known for his role as Nicolas Cage's brother in "Face/Off", recently had his vehicle "Grace Is Gone" screened at this year's Sundance Film Festival while Posey is last seen in "Superman Returns" and next will grace the big screen as Nora Wilder in "Broken English."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'