Parker Posey and Alessandro Nivola Look Into "The Eye"
Two hefty additions have been made for "The Eye." Variety has learned that Parker Posey and Alessandro Nivola have both signed on to accompany Jessica Alba starring in the project. Along with the pair's inclusion, it is also reported that Paramount Vantage has jumped in as a co-financing partner.
A remake of a 2002 Hong Kong film of the same name, the picture revolves around a woman who begins seeing disturbing images after a cornea transplant, prompting her to find out what happened to the eye's original owner. French filmmakers David Moreau and Xavier Palud are set to helm with Cruise/Wagner Productions producing for Lionsgate.
Nivola, known for his role as Nicolas Cage's brother in "Face/Off", recently had his vehicle "Grace Is Gone" screened at this year's Sundance Film Festival while Posey is last seen in "Superman Returns" and next will grace the big screen as Nora Wilder in "Broken English."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding