Sibling Trio Hanson Take A "Walk" on May 22nd, 2007
Fans of Hanson will be treated with a new album from the sibling trio as they are planning to have their latest LP, "The Walk", released on May 22 through their own 3CG label. That's not all, the trio will also have an accompanying "making-of" video podcast, dubbed "Taking the Walk."
"The Walk," which is Hanson's sixth studio album, will be available in increments, before the end of this month via the band's Web site (http://www.hanson.net) and iTunes. Greater than that, music goers also have the chance to download the set's first single, "Great Divide," in November when it was released to iTunes in an effort to raise money for AIDS/HIV hospitals in South Africa.
Give contribution to the music effort are Fastball's Miles Zuniga, Boston-based songwriter Bleu and The Nixons' Zac Maloy, with veteran producer Danny Kortchmar helmed the boards. In the meantime, Hanson reportedly is in the midst of planning a U.S. headlining tour for April and May.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift