Sibling Trio Hanson Take A "Walk" on May 22nd, 2007
Fans of Hanson will be treated with a new album from the sibling trio as they are planning to have their latest LP, "The Walk", released on May 22 through their own 3CG label. That's not all, the trio will also have an accompanying "making-of" video podcast, dubbed "Taking the Walk."
"The Walk," which is Hanson's sixth studio album, will be available in increments, before the end of this month via the band's Web site (http://www.hanson.net) and iTunes. Greater than that, music goers also have the chance to download the set's first single, "Great Divide," in November when it was released to iTunes in an effort to raise money for AIDS/HIV hospitals in South Africa.
Give contribution to the music effort are Fastball's Miles Zuniga, Boston-based songwriter Bleu and The Nixons' Zac Maloy, with veteran producer Danny Kortchmar helmed the boards. In the meantime, Hanson reportedly is in the midst of planning a U.S. headlining tour for April and May.
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'