Sibling Trio Hanson Take A "Walk" on May 22nd, 2007
Fans of Hanson will be treated with a new album from the sibling trio as they are planning to have their latest LP, "The Walk", released on May 22 through their own 3CG label. That's not all, the trio will also have an accompanying "making-of" video podcast, dubbed "Taking the Walk."
"The Walk," which is Hanson's sixth studio album, will be available in increments, before the end of this month via the band's Web site (http://www.hanson.net) and iTunes. Greater than that, music goers also have the chance to download the set's first single, "Great Divide," in November when it was released to iTunes in an effort to raise money for AIDS/HIV hospitals in South Africa.
Give contribution to the music effort are Fastball's Miles Zuniga, Boston-based songwriter Bleu and The Nixons' Zac Maloy, with veteran producer Danny Kortchmar helmed the boards. In the meantime, Hanson reportedly is in the midst of planning a U.S. headlining tour for April and May.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame