Sibling Trio Hanson Take A "Walk" on May 22nd, 2007
Fans of Hanson will be treated with a new album from the sibling trio as they are planning to have their latest LP, "The Walk", released on May 22 through their own 3CG label. That's not all, the trio will also have an accompanying "making-of" video podcast, dubbed "Taking the Walk."
"The Walk," which is Hanson's sixth studio album, will be available in increments, before the end of this month via the band's Web site (http://www.hanson.net) and iTunes. Greater than that, music goers also have the chance to download the set's first single, "Great Divide," in November when it was released to iTunes in an effort to raise money for AIDS/HIV hospitals in South Africa.
Give contribution to the music effort are Fastball's Miles Zuniga, Boston-based songwriter Bleu and The Nixons' Zac Maloy, with veteran producer Danny Kortchmar helmed the boards. In the meantime, Hanson reportedly is in the midst of planning a U.S. headlining tour for April and May.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences