Sibling Trio Hanson Take A "Walk" on May 22nd, 2007
Fans of Hanson will be treated with a new album from the sibling trio as they are planning to have their latest LP, "The Walk", released on May 22 through their own 3CG label. That's not all, the trio will also have an accompanying "making-of" video podcast, dubbed "Taking the Walk."
"The Walk," which is Hanson's sixth studio album, will be available in increments, before the end of this month via the band's Web site (http://www.hanson.net) and iTunes. Greater than that, music goers also have the chance to download the set's first single, "Great Divide," in November when it was released to iTunes in an effort to raise money for AIDS/HIV hospitals in South Africa.
Give contribution to the music effort are Fastball's Miles Zuniga, Boston-based songwriter Bleu and The Nixons' Zac Maloy, with veteran producer Danny Kortchmar helmed the boards. In the meantime, Hanson reportedly is in the midst of planning a U.S. headlining tour for April and May.
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs