Celebrities Featured in Red Open New York Fashion Week
Notwithstanding with the international parley about zero size models, the New York Fashion Week kicked off as scheduled, Friday February 2nd at Bryant Park.
Attending the event was first lady Laura Bush, who spearheaded the Heart Truth show, an annual event to raise awareness about heart disease which is part of the Red Dress project in which celebrities wear red dresses created for them by famous designers.
In the meantime, audience members also were treated with Red Dress Collection fashion show by celebrity models, including Kelly Ripa, Lauren Hutton and Angela Bassett. In addition to them all, there were also the likes of Kim Cattrall, Rachael Ray, Marlee Matlin, and Miss Universe Zuleyka Rivera.
Designers having their collections showed off during the Fashion Week among others are Max Azria, John Bartlett, Perry Ellis, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, and Vera Wang.
More Kelly Ripa News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special