Celebrities Featured in Red Open New York Fashion Week
Notwithstanding with the international parley about zero size models, the New York Fashion Week kicked off as scheduled, Friday February 2nd at Bryant Park.
Attending the event was first lady Laura Bush, who spearheaded the Heart Truth show, an annual event to raise awareness about heart disease which is part of the Red Dress project in which celebrities wear red dresses created for them by famous designers.
In the meantime, audience members also were treated with Red Dress Collection fashion show by celebrity models, including Kelly Ripa, Lauren Hutton and Angela Bassett. In addition to them all, there were also the likes of Kim Cattrall, Rachael Ray, Marlee Matlin, and Miss Universe Zuleyka Rivera.
Designers having their collections showed off during the Fashion Week among others are Max Azria, John Bartlett, Perry Ellis, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, and Vera Wang.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle