Celebrities Featured in Red Open New York Fashion Week
Notwithstanding with the international parley about zero size models, the New York Fashion Week kicked off as scheduled, Friday February 2nd at Bryant Park.
Attending the event was first lady Laura Bush, who spearheaded the Heart Truth show, an annual event to raise awareness about heart disease which is part of the Red Dress project in which celebrities wear red dresses created for them by famous designers.
In the meantime, audience members also were treated with Red Dress Collection fashion show by celebrity models, including Kelly Ripa, Lauren Hutton and Angela Bassett. In addition to them all, there were also the likes of Kim Cattrall, Rachael Ray, Marlee Matlin, and Miss Universe Zuleyka Rivera.
Designers having their collections showed off during the Fashion Week among others are Max Azria, John Bartlett, Perry Ellis, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, and Vera Wang.
More Kelly Ripa News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?