Celebrities Featured in Red Open New York Fashion Week
Notwithstanding with the international parley about zero size models, the New York Fashion Week kicked off as scheduled, Friday February 2nd at Bryant Park.
Attending the event was first lady Laura Bush, who spearheaded the Heart Truth show, an annual event to raise awareness about heart disease which is part of the Red Dress project in which celebrities wear red dresses created for them by famous designers.
In the meantime, audience members also were treated with Red Dress Collection fashion show by celebrity models, including Kelly Ripa, Lauren Hutton and Angela Bassett. In addition to them all, there were also the likes of Kim Cattrall, Rachael Ray, Marlee Matlin, and Miss Universe Zuleyka Rivera.
Designers having their collections showed off during the Fashion Week among others are Max Azria, John Bartlett, Perry Ellis, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, and Vera Wang.
More Kelly Ripa News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'