Celebrities Featured in Red Open New York Fashion Week
Notwithstanding with the international parley about zero size models, the New York Fashion Week kicked off as scheduled, Friday February 2nd at Bryant Park.
Attending the event was first lady Laura Bush, who spearheaded the Heart Truth show, an annual event to raise awareness about heart disease which is part of the Red Dress project in which celebrities wear red dresses created for them by famous designers.
In the meantime, audience members also were treated with Red Dress Collection fashion show by celebrity models, including Kelly Ripa, Lauren Hutton and Angela Bassett. In addition to them all, there were also the likes of Kim Cattrall, Rachael Ray, Marlee Matlin, and Miss Universe Zuleyka Rivera.
Designers having their collections showed off during the Fashion Week among others are Max Azria, John Bartlett, Perry Ellis, Oscar de la Renta, Ralph Lauren, Marc Jacobs, and Vera Wang.
More Kelly Ripa News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video