The Joint Custody of Brit and K-Fed Has Been Temporarily Extended
The joint custody Britney Spears and estranged hubby Kevin Federline has reached last month has been temporarily extended for February.
Federline's publicist Michael Sands confirmed the report Thursday Feb 1st, meaning that both Spears and Kevin will continue to share custody of their two young sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Due to such fact, Federline will continue to be allowed to visit the children at Spears' home from noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Hopefully the former couple will make it good with their divorce proceedings.
More Britney Spears News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie