The Joint Custody of Brit and K-Fed Has Been Temporarily Extended
The joint custody Britney Spears and estranged hubby Kevin Federline has reached last month has been temporarily extended for February.
Federline's publicist Michael Sands confirmed the report Thursday Feb 1st, meaning that both Spears and Kevin will continue to share custody of their two young sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Due to such fact, Federline will continue to be allowed to visit the children at Spears' home from noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Hopefully the former couple will make it good with their divorce proceedings.
More Britney Spears News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville