The Joint Custody of Brit and K-Fed Has Been Temporarily Extended
The joint custody Britney Spears and estranged hubby Kevin Federline has reached last month has been temporarily extended for February.
Federline's publicist Michael Sands confirmed the report Thursday Feb 1st, meaning that both Spears and Kevin will continue to share custody of their two young sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Due to such fact, Federline will continue to be allowed to visit the children at Spears' home from noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Hopefully the former couple will make it good with their divorce proceedings.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen