The Joint Custody of Brit and K-Fed Has Been Temporarily Extended
The joint custody Britney Spears and estranged hubby Kevin Federline has reached last month has been temporarily extended for February.
Federline's publicist Michael Sands confirmed the report Thursday Feb 1st, meaning that both Spears and Kevin will continue to share custody of their two young sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Due to such fact, Federline will continue to be allowed to visit the children at Spears' home from noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Hopefully the former couple will make it good with their divorce proceedings.
More Britney Spears News
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago