The Joint Custody of Brit and K-Fed Has Been Temporarily Extended
The joint custody Britney Spears and estranged hubby Kevin Federline has reached last month has been temporarily extended for February.
Federline's publicist Michael Sands confirmed the report Thursday Feb 1st, meaning that both Spears and Kevin will continue to share custody of their two young sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Due to such fact, Federline will continue to be allowed to visit the children at Spears' home from noon to 4 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Hopefully the former couple will make it good with their divorce proceedings.
More Britney Spears News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns