Kate Moss and Pete Doherty Split, Again
On-again off-again couple, Kate Moss and Pete Doherty, splits again. The reason is none other than the boy's addiction to cocaine.
Just days after they were snapped entering a rehab clinic in London together, pictures were published of Pete allegedly injecting himself with drugs. A Sydney backpacker, simply identified as Jess Lea, claimed the rocker had shot up cocaine in her Thai hostel room early last month.
Lea revealed to Britain's The Sun newspaper that two days after Pete and Moss' Buddhist blessing ceremony during a New Year's holiday on Phuket, she and a friend saw Pete shot up several times after inviting him back to her room.
That's not all, Lea also claimed that Pete had told her he would never marry Moss "if she was the last woman on Earth, she's too paranoid". "Kate is understandably livid about these pictures," a source told Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. "That they were taken just two days after their special commitment ceremony simply adds insult to injury."
That's why, Moss is reportedly planning to avoid being seen out with Pete and putting some "distance" between the two. "Of course Kate still loves Pete and vice-versa but she's a clever woman and knows that she has got to put her career first," a source added.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7