Kate Moss and Pete Doherty Split, Again
On-again off-again couple, Kate Moss and Pete Doherty, splits again. The reason is none other than the boy's addiction to cocaine.
Just days after they were snapped entering a rehab clinic in London together, pictures were published of Pete allegedly injecting himself with drugs. A Sydney backpacker, simply identified as Jess Lea, claimed the rocker had shot up cocaine in her Thai hostel room early last month.
Lea revealed to Britain's The Sun newspaper that two days after Pete and Moss' Buddhist blessing ceremony during a New Year's holiday on Phuket, she and a friend saw Pete shot up several times after inviting him back to her room.
That's not all, Lea also claimed that Pete had told her he would never marry Moss "if she was the last woman on Earth, she's too paranoid". "Kate is understandably livid about these pictures," a source told Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. "That they were taken just two days after their special commitment ceremony simply adds insult to injury."
That's why, Moss is reportedly planning to avoid being seen out with Pete and putting some "distance" between the two. "Of course Kate still loves Pete and vice-versa but she's a clever woman and knows that she has got to put her career first," a source added.
More Kate Moss News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake