Kate Moss and Pete Doherty Split, Again
On-again off-again couple, Kate Moss and Pete Doherty, splits again. The reason is none other than the boy's addiction to cocaine.
Just days after they were snapped entering a rehab clinic in London together, pictures were published of Pete allegedly injecting himself with drugs. A Sydney backpacker, simply identified as Jess Lea, claimed the rocker had shot up cocaine in her Thai hostel room early last month.
Lea revealed to Britain's The Sun newspaper that two days after Pete and Moss' Buddhist blessing ceremony during a New Year's holiday on Phuket, she and a friend saw Pete shot up several times after inviting him back to her room.
That's not all, Lea also claimed that Pete had told her he would never marry Moss "if she was the last woman on Earth, she's too paranoid". "Kate is understandably livid about these pictures," a source told Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. "That they were taken just two days after their special commitment ceremony simply adds insult to injury."
That's why, Moss is reportedly planning to avoid being seen out with Pete and putting some "distance" between the two. "Of course Kate still loves Pete and vice-versa but she's a clever woman and knows that she has got to put her career first," a source added.
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'It' Teaser and Poster Are Released Ahead of Official Teaser Trailer
- Zayn Malik Dyes His Hair Green. See His Wild Makeover
- Taylor Swift Laughs Off Rumors of Her Missing. Find Out Where She's Been
- 'American Horror Story' 7th Installment Casts Billy Eichner
- T.I. 'Begged' Tiny to Sleep Together Again Amid Reports They Reconcile
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian