Fast Food Chain Taco Bell Offers K-Fed A Job
Greg Creed, fast food chain Taco Bell's president, wrote an open letter to Kevin Federline Tuesday Jan 30th, offering him a job at the Mexican restaurant.
The open letter partly reads, "Come work for us, just for a one hour shift. We'll get you a uniform, a custom name tag and show you what a great place Taco Bell is to work." What's more Creed has promised to give away free food to customers if Federline comes and works at the chain for only a one-hour shift.
"We'll even reward customers who visit that restaurant with an order of our new Carne Asada Steak Grilled Taquitos for free", Creed wrote on his letter. Nonetheless, the failed rapper has not yet replied to the company's offer.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation