Fast Food Chain Taco Bell Offers K-Fed A Job
Greg Creed, fast food chain Taco Bell's president, wrote an open letter to Kevin Federline Tuesday Jan 30th, offering him a job at the Mexican restaurant.
The open letter partly reads, "Come work for us, just for a one hour shift. We'll get you a uniform, a custom name tag and show you what a great place Taco Bell is to work." What's more Creed has promised to give away free food to customers if Federline comes and works at the chain for only a one-hour shift.
"We'll even reward customers who visit that restaurant with an order of our new Carne Asada Steak Grilled Taquitos for free", Creed wrote on his letter. Nonetheless, the failed rapper has not yet replied to the company's offer.
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos