Fast Food Chain Taco Bell Offers K-Fed A Job
Greg Creed, fast food chain Taco Bell's president, wrote an open letter to Kevin Federline Tuesday Jan 30th, offering him a job at the Mexican restaurant.
The open letter partly reads, "Come work for us, just for a one hour shift. We'll get you a uniform, a custom name tag and show you what a great place Taco Bell is to work." What's more Creed has promised to give away free food to customers if Federline comes and works at the chain for only a one-hour shift.
"We'll even reward customers who visit that restaurant with an order of our new Carne Asada Steak Grilled Taquitos for free", Creed wrote on his letter. Nonetheless, the failed rapper has not yet replied to the company's offer.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'