Fast Food Chain Taco Bell Offers K-Fed A Job
Greg Creed, fast food chain Taco Bell's president, wrote an open letter to Kevin Federline Tuesday Jan 30th, offering him a job at the Mexican restaurant.
The open letter partly reads, "Come work for us, just for a one hour shift. We'll get you a uniform, a custom name tag and show you what a great place Taco Bell is to work." What's more Creed has promised to give away free food to customers if Federline comes and works at the chain for only a one-hour shift.
"We'll even reward customers who visit that restaurant with an order of our new Carne Asada Steak Grilled Taquitos for free", Creed wrote on his letter. Nonetheless, the failed rapper has not yet replied to the company's offer.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns