Fast Food Chain Taco Bell Offers K-Fed A Job
Greg Creed, fast food chain Taco Bell's president, wrote an open letter to Kevin Federline Tuesday Jan 30th, offering him a job at the Mexican restaurant.
The open letter partly reads, "Come work for us, just for a one hour shift. We'll get you a uniform, a custom name tag and show you what a great place Taco Bell is to work." What's more Creed has promised to give away free food to customers if Federline comes and works at the chain for only a one-hour shift.
"We'll even reward customers who visit that restaurant with an order of our new Carne Asada Steak Grilled Taquitos for free", Creed wrote on his letter. Nonetheless, the failed rapper has not yet replied to the company's offer.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce