Parisexposed.com Closed, Finally!
It works. The federal lawsuit, brought by Paris Hilton against the operators of Parisexposed.com, proves effective that the site was shut down Tuesday Jan 30th, just one day after the hotel heiress filed the suit.
Parisexposed.com, launched on January 23, displays personal photos, videos, diaries, and other belongings of Paris once kept at a storage facility. The site promises visitors who pay a fee of $39.97 access to the socialite's passport, medical records and other legal documents.
Contrary to the site's claim saying the items being auctioned off after Paris neglected to pay the Los Angeles-area storage facility, the beauty insisted she put her possessions in storage two years ago when she and her sister, Nicky Hilton, moved out of a house that had been burglarized.
Now that the Web site has been shut down properly, both Hiltons can feel relieve. Don't you think so?
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked