Parisexposed.com Closed, Finally!
It works. The federal lawsuit, brought by Paris Hilton against the operators of Parisexposed.com, proves effective that the site was shut down Tuesday Jan 30th, just one day after the hotel heiress filed the suit.
Parisexposed.com, launched on January 23, displays personal photos, videos, diaries, and other belongings of Paris once kept at a storage facility. The site promises visitors who pay a fee of $39.97 access to the socialite's passport, medical records and other legal documents.
Contrary to the site's claim saying the items being auctioned off after Paris neglected to pay the Los Angeles-area storage facility, the beauty insisted she put her possessions in storage two years ago when she and her sister, Nicky Hilton, moved out of a house that had been burglarized.
Now that the Web site has been shut down properly, both Hiltons can feel relieve. Don't you think so?
More Paris Hilton News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic