Parisexposed.com Closed, Finally!
It works. The federal lawsuit, brought by Paris Hilton against the operators of Parisexposed.com, proves effective that the site was shut down Tuesday Jan 30th, just one day after the hotel heiress filed the suit.
Parisexposed.com, launched on January 23, displays personal photos, videos, diaries, and other belongings of Paris once kept at a storage facility. The site promises visitors who pay a fee of $39.97 access to the socialite's passport, medical records and other legal documents.
Contrary to the site's claim saying the items being auctioned off after Paris neglected to pay the Los Angeles-area storage facility, the beauty insisted she put her possessions in storage two years ago when she and her sister, Nicky Hilton, moved out of a house that had been burglarized.
Now that the Web site has been shut down properly, both Hiltons can feel relieve. Don't you think so?
More Paris Hilton News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame