Parisexposed.com Closed, Finally!
It works. The federal lawsuit, brought by Paris Hilton against the operators of Parisexposed.com, proves effective that the site was shut down Tuesday Jan 30th, just one day after the hotel heiress filed the suit.
Parisexposed.com, launched on January 23, displays personal photos, videos, diaries, and other belongings of Paris once kept at a storage facility. The site promises visitors who pay a fee of $39.97 access to the socialite's passport, medical records and other legal documents.
Contrary to the site's claim saying the items being auctioned off after Paris neglected to pay the Los Angeles-area storage facility, the beauty insisted she put her possessions in storage two years ago when she and her sister, Nicky Hilton, moved out of a house that had been burglarized.
Now that the Web site has been shut down properly, both Hiltons can feel relieve. Don't you think so?
More Paris Hilton News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective