Jennifer Garner Has "Christmas in Connecticut"
Looking forward to reunite with "13 Going On 30" producers Susan Arnold and Donna Roth, Jennifer Garner has signed on to be the leadstar in rom-com feature "Christmas in Connecticut", a remake of a 1945 screwball comedy of the same title.
The original version, starring Barbara Stanwyck and Dennis Morgan, centers on a food writer who is believed to be living on a cozy farm in Connecticut with her husband and baby whereas in fact she is a single woman living on her own in New York.
If TV feature is counted, this will not be the first time the classic movie has a remake as Arnold Schwarzenegger actually made another version of it back in 1992 with Dyan Cannon and Kris Kristofferson starring.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce