Jennifer Garner Has "Christmas in Connecticut"
Looking forward to reunite with "13 Going On 30" producers Susan Arnold and Donna Roth, Jennifer Garner has signed on to be the leadstar in rom-com feature "Christmas in Connecticut", a remake of a 1945 screwball comedy of the same title.
The original version, starring Barbara Stanwyck and Dennis Morgan, centers on a food writer who is believed to be living on a cozy farm in Connecticut with her husband and baby whereas in fact she is a single woman living on her own in New York.
If TV feature is counted, this will not be the first time the classic movie has a remake as Arnold Schwarzenegger actually made another version of it back in 1992 with Dyan Cannon and Kris Kristofferson starring.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism