Jennifer Garner Has "Christmas in Connecticut"
Looking forward to reunite with "13 Going On 30" producers Susan Arnold and Donna Roth, Jennifer Garner has signed on to be the leadstar in rom-com feature "Christmas in Connecticut", a remake of a 1945 screwball comedy of the same title.
The original version, starring Barbara Stanwyck and Dennis Morgan, centers on a food writer who is believed to be living on a cozy farm in Connecticut with her husband and baby whereas in fact she is a single woman living on her own in New York.
If TV feature is counted, this will not be the first time the classic movie has a remake as Arnold Schwarzenegger actually made another version of it back in 1992 with Dyan Cannon and Kris Kristofferson starring.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'