Jennifer Garner Has "Christmas in Connecticut"
Looking forward to reunite with "13 Going On 30" producers Susan Arnold and Donna Roth, Jennifer Garner has signed on to be the leadstar in rom-com feature "Christmas in Connecticut", a remake of a 1945 screwball comedy of the same title.
The original version, starring Barbara Stanwyck and Dennis Morgan, centers on a food writer who is believed to be living on a cozy farm in Connecticut with her husband and baby whereas in fact she is a single woman living on her own in New York.
If TV feature is counted, this will not be the first time the classic movie has a remake as Arnold Schwarzenegger actually made another version of it back in 1992 with Dyan Cannon and Kris Kristofferson starring.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'