"Dreamgirl" Jennifer Hudson to Sing at Oscars
Former American Idol third season finalist, Jennifer Hudson, has landed an Oscar gig. The "Dreamgirls" star has been tapped to sing at the forthcoming Academy Awards, which is about to take place February 25th.
Hudson told Oprah Winfrey during the Tuesday's edition of "The Oprah Winfrey Show," she would be singing "Love You I Do," which is one of three Oscar-nominated songs from the critically acclaimed film.
Hudson, additionally, also told Oprah that she would begin recording her debut solo album in March with legendary producer Clive Davis. She also is an Oscar hopeful for the category of Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role for her portrayal of Effie in the Golden Globe-winning movie musical "Dreamgirls".
More Jennifer Hudson News
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty