"Dreamgirl" Jennifer Hudson to Sing at Oscars
Former American Idol third season finalist, Jennifer Hudson, has landed an Oscar gig. The "Dreamgirls" star has been tapped to sing at the forthcoming Academy Awards, which is about to take place February 25th.
Hudson told Oprah Winfrey during the Tuesday's edition of "The Oprah Winfrey Show," she would be singing "Love You I Do," which is one of three Oscar-nominated songs from the critically acclaimed film.
Hudson, additionally, also told Oprah that she would begin recording her debut solo album in March with legendary producer Clive Davis. She also is an Oscar hopeful for the category of Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role for her portrayal of Effie in the Golden Globe-winning movie musical "Dreamgirls".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation