"Dreamgirl" Jennifer Hudson to Sing at Oscars
Former American Idol third season finalist, Jennifer Hudson, has landed an Oscar gig. The "Dreamgirls" star has been tapped to sing at the forthcoming Academy Awards, which is about to take place February 25th.
Hudson told Oprah Winfrey during the Tuesday's edition of "The Oprah Winfrey Show," she would be singing "Love You I Do," which is one of three Oscar-nominated songs from the critically acclaimed film.
Hudson, additionally, also told Oprah that she would begin recording her debut solo album in March with legendary producer Clive Davis. She also is an Oscar hopeful for the category of Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role for her portrayal of Effie in the Golden Globe-winning movie musical "Dreamgirls".
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?