"Dreamgirl" Jennifer Hudson to Sing at Oscars
Former American Idol third season finalist, Jennifer Hudson, has landed an Oscar gig. The "Dreamgirls" star has been tapped to sing at the forthcoming Academy Awards, which is about to take place February 25th.
Hudson told Oprah Winfrey during the Tuesday's edition of "The Oprah Winfrey Show," she would be singing "Love You I Do," which is one of three Oscar-nominated songs from the critically acclaimed film.
Hudson, additionally, also told Oprah that she would begin recording her debut solo album in March with legendary producer Clive Davis. She also is an Oscar hopeful for the category of Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role for her portrayal of Effie in the Golden Globe-winning movie musical "Dreamgirls".
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic